Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 09:18

Roosters

Roosters?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

it's not a bad idea i just don't know if it is necessary/worth the effort

It will add more variety to the animals, i for one get tired of seeing the same animals over and over again.

• Emerald

I don't see any reason on why it shouldn't be added.

+1 from me.

• MVP

Haha, and Victor Cruz can finally have his cock fights.

Big%20Chicken.gif

Neat. I still think chickens should be added to spawn at Prud, since there's a hen-house there. o_o

There in game already

I've never seen one, ever. I don't think they are man, Either that or they don't work.

I'm 90% sure they are either that or I'm just seeing chickens and tripping and seeing these

There in game already

I've never seen one, ever. I don't think they are man, Either that or they don't work.

I'm 90% sure they are either that or I'm just seeing chickens and tripping and seeing these

Do you see these?

l72620-chiken-27963.jpg

Because this is just the normal chicken model.

• MVP

Wait. Let me get this straight. This thread was made with the intention of getting our developers to implement differently coloured chickens into the game?

782.gif

• Emerald

Wait. Let me get this straight. This thread was made with the intention of getting our developers to implement differently coloured chickens into the game?

782.gif

isn't it glorious?

Guest magw33d

The OPs chicken is, in appearance, a Czech gold brindle cockerel which would be native to Zagoria given the parallels that are used between Chernarus and Czech Republic.

The normal chicken model is a Sussex chicken which is native to the UK.

It would make more sense to replace the original model with the OPs chicken, as the Czech cockerel isn't too far different in appearance as it is to the hen. The hen is smaller with a less pronounced wattle and comb, lacking the green pigmentation in the tail feathers.

• MVP

The OPs chicken is, in appearance, a Czech gold brindle cockerel which would be native to Zagoria given the parallels that are used between Chernarus and Czech Republic.

It would make more sense to replace the original model with the OPs chicken, as the Czech cockerel isn't too far different in appearance as it is to the hen. The hen is smaller with a less pronounced wattle and comb, lacking the green pigmentation in the tail feathers.

Sometimes you scare me with your knowledge, Mag.

More I know:

tjuINUk.gif

• MVP

The-Dude.gif

• MVP

nmZTc72.gif

• Legend

105119-thats-impressive-gif-bradley-c-jvqw.gif

• MVP

hmmm...

more player skins or more rooster skins - only you can decide.

Guest magw33d

8mHwH.png

Here's my 3 gold legbar hens who are about a month old. I have 6 blue araucana which honestly look fucking ridiculous, but we are breeding legbars because they autosex (you can tell if it is a cockerel from birth by a white spot on its head) and both produce blue eggs as they are derivative breeds that have a similar makeup in geneology.

araucana2_blue_f_600.gif

#justruralthings