Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 12:49

HI!!!

Guest Mati

Hello all I am new in This server and I hope I can contribute positively to it so we can enjoy it together. I love zombie apocalypse games :D I have been playing dayz since 2012 with some breaks but now that Frankie inspired me I will give it another go maybe I wont be so lonely as usually on servers.

• Emerald

*Sees name*

OumQxFW.jpg

Only reason that matters is if you are a girl expect 20 pages on here in five minutes. Welcome either way :D

Guest Dolphin

*Sees name*

OumQxFW.jpg

Only reason that matters is if you are a girl expect 20 pages on here in five minutes. Welcome either way :D

OMGERD GURL?!?!

Welcome to The community! Enjoy your stay!

• Emerald

*Sees name*

OumQxFW.jpg

OMGERD GURL?!?!

Females, females everywhere.

Guest Dolphin

*Sees name*

OumQxFW.jpg

OMGERD GURL?!?!

I saw the videos legendary Dmitri Chernov. Just take my beans! (going to stop posting here)

• Emerald

OMGERD GURL?!?!

I saw the videos legendary Dmitri Chernov. Just take my beans! (going to stop posting here)

I'm legendary?

Guest Dolphin

I'm legendary?

Well, Im just saying ive never seen you and thor in the same room before.

• Emerald

I'm legendary?

Well, Im just saying ive never seen you and thor in the same room before.

So am I famous for being Thor? I confused xD

• Emerald

Only reason I would be sad is because its funny to see a 10 page thread in 10 minutes :D