Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:22

Flashlight Removal not working in Crafting.

• Emerald

Your flash light should go to your tool belt when you remove it, did you have space in your tool belt slots or already have a flash light there when attempting to remove it?

• Emerald

Your flash light should go to your tool belt when you remove it, did you have space in your tool belt slots or already have a flash light there when attempting to remove it?

Yes, I had space in my toolbelt and no there was not already one in my toolbelt. Has anyone else experienced this?

It was with a AK 74 M F

• Emerald

Yes, I had space in my toolbelt and no there was not already one in my toolbelt. Has anyone else experienced this?

It was with a AK 74 M F

I have tried taking a flash light off an AK before and it worked perfectly fine for me, not sure what it could be then. Could of beem lag or something. Is this the first time this has happened to you?

• Emerald

-Snip-

I have tried taking a flash light off an AK before and it worked perfectly fine for me, not sure what it could be then. Could of beem lag or something. Is this the first time this has happened to you?

Yes

• MVP

Tested multiple times and worked perfectly, must of been a one off sorry :(

/solved