Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 00:16
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kojo

Kojo Ban Appel For Being A "Lad"

Guest Kojo

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): N/A cant access due to being banned.

Why the verdict is not fair: I feel that the verdict is not fair on me and the other`s who did not know who this Steve Blazer is because i don't know who this person is and i sure did not know he was permabanned.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Well i left the lads a couple of days before the mass ban happened i was not really enjoying being a "Lad" and was looking at join a clan with some friends in.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would like to be unbanned has i did not know who this Steve blazer is and i really want to be able to keep making new friends in this awesome community. I would like to add that since i have joined this awesome community i have never been banned.

What could you have done better?: I really don't know maybe not joined the lads but then i didn't know they were hiding a permabanned player.

In addition to why you were banned we have very strong indications you were banned from Deadzone from hacking, do you deny this?

Guest Kojo

i was never banned from deadzone

The Admin Team has debated this case and come to a conclusion.

Your appeal offers us absolutely no evidence that you in fact did not know that a permabanned player had returned. All the evidence we have states the exact opposite.

The purpose of the appeal process is to provide new evidence. Unfortunately we cannot take you for your word that you did not know.

Appeal Denied.