Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 09:21
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost of SumoS

CLF-R - Chernarus Liberation Front Remnants- WIP- Under Construction

<--->

EWDreO8.jpg?1

Note:

Listen to the mp3 below while reading through our details.

[mp3]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/12238390/Rick%20Astley%20-%20Never%20Gonna%20Give%20You.mp3[/mp3]

Educational video about Chernarus Liberation Front Remnants

[video=youtube]

"We are the people of Chernarus and what remains of their fist."

Before the deadly virus swept nationwide and wiped out most of the Chernarussian nation we fought in guerrilla warfare against the Russian and American aggressors. We didn't, and we still do not accept any foreign power trying to establish itself in our beloved Chernarus. Our actions reflect those of the people and we will do what is necessary to ensure their survival and rebirth in the years to come.

As an organized combatant group our main goal is to fight any foreigners and their groups posing any threat toward the Chernarussian civilians, and those who try to spread their alien, foreign influence over our beloved country. With our previous experience fighting foreign military groups we have excelled in close quarter, hit and run and scouting skirmishes. Our soldiers are the pulse that keeps this nations hopes and dreams alive!

As the infection spread we lost our main sources of income - drug production/trafficking and other less notable activities. As such we look to explore new paths of trade to re-establish ourselves. Once again, the Chernarussians will be able to create commerce and live their lives without the fear of the Zed or bandit menaces.

We are looking for partnerships and alliances with either politically neutral or pro Cherno groups to fight foreign devils and anyone that we feel is a threat to the liberation of the people. The nation must also be cleansed of the Zed in order to assist in re-population

If you are looking for a right-winged partisan group, have the best interest of Chernarus in your heart then apply to join the ranks of the Chernarus Liberation Front today!

Cesta k osvobození - Path to Liberation

Brother in arms in the land guarding the free.

BRzpsTsCUAAm9Oz.jpg

Mirco is Remembered in our hearts.

BQbsW_TCIAABd_r.jpg

Brother Grey may he be remember for saving those from the Russians before his disappearance.

BPcmubJCYAAn4hb.jpg

Of what remains, we are the remnants and I seriously cannot believe that you got this far...

gT83EWF.gif<--Click me

Fucking hell JUST as I start to get good gear again :/

EDIT: Oh... :I

DAMN YOU SUMOS!

I was actually hoping for CLF to come back. y u do dis.

The MP3 got me though, lol, pretty funny.

Guest Astycc

You lil' troll, you!

#HYPE :troll:

AHHHHHHHHH, OMG OMG OMG. THIS CAN'T BE REAL. THE SWAG. ALL THE SWAG. OMG OMG OMG OMG

Edit: wow....

If this is meant to be a troll you put it in the wrong section :P

*Queue dramatic music*

You know, i was telling my friends earlier what would happen if CLF came back... Then few hrs later you post this. I'm mind blown and in shock of how much of a mind reader i am.

GL

wow dis is best grup of all tiem! Definitly shud get aceptid! 100/10

Guest Alfie

MRW reading through some of these comments. ;P At least look at the last part!

really_house_of_cards.gif

God damn it SumoS

You know, i was telling my friends earlier what would happen if CLF came back... Then few hrs later you post this. I'm mind blown and in shock of how much of a mind reader i am.

GL

+1 on that Dot! Oh Law Keepers are back, Dot what would happen if CLF came back?? :P

*Queue dramatic music*

9900uh.gif

MRW reading through some of these comments. ;P At least look at the last part!

really_house_of_cards.gif

Ah people these days you have to love their ability to overlook the obvious

I listened to the song just as I posted. Saw the gif at the end and thought it was a little weird, but didn't think much of it. Then, as I clicked 'post reply' the song kicked in. You got me, god dammit.

On the same day LK announces their return!

GOD DAMMIT I'll NEVER GET RECRUITS NOW! xD

*starts breathing uncontrollably*

Finally Chernarus needs you!

I think I am gonna go think on my life and think on how much of a fool I am :( Screw you guys... I'm going home. <3

I hate you.

I cried :(