Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 02:19

Banned for being a lad

Guest BoxingDelta26

Guest BoxingDelta26

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

There is no link as when I came on it says

"Ban Reason: The Lads - covering for permabanned player"

Why the verdict is not fair:

I was only a member of the lads. I have not played much on the server since coming back from university work so I am not sure how I was covering up for a banned player.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

There is no P.O.V. I have just came onto dayzRP and see i was banned. The lads in the other TS said you had a discussion however i was not present?

I have spent £30 on dayZRP and to help with the costs of the server and website & not sure what I have done wrong for being a member - not a leader?

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like my ban appeal to be lifted so i can carry on enjoying rp

What could you have done better?:

Nothing I don' think as i was only a member of the lads and been on and off the server due to uni work and other commitments.

• Legend

So let me get this right. You expect us to believe that you, the leader of UKSF and someone who knows who Steve (AKA Mike) is did not realize the person you were literally playing with was a permanently banned player?

Guest BoxingDelta26

So let me get this right. You expect us to believe that you, the leader of UKSF and someone who knows who Steve (AKA Mike) is did not realize the person you were literally playing with was a permanently banned player?

For all I know mate he is on tour & that mike is a friend of blazer.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

After considering the preponderance of evidence including your past history with the permanently banned player as well as your activity of playing closely with him shortly before your ban we find it unreasonable to believe you did in fact not know. As such we have decided there is sufficient evidence to not remove your ban. You left some very obvious markers behind indicating that you knowingly failed to bring this rule breaking to our attention.

Outcome

No action taken.