Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 13:06
Sign in to follow this  
Abrun4

Flipping cars.

Hello

Ability to flip your car to the correct side after a glitch or horrible car accident. Simple but I think its needed seeing how cars are playing a large role in RP. I know this script exists due to it being in other mods.

Thanks

Ps: looked already through the forums no duping threads gg.

Could be useful when the car flips on a railway ora bridge. Also you should have to have many people around the car to flip it if it cqn be done.

Like the idea though.

+1

As much as it sounds like a good idea...

We strive for a somewhat realistic experience i dont think flipping cars because you're terrible driver should be a thing.

If it required multiple people perhaps then yes....But for one person to flip a car no...for one person to flip an ATV..Sure why not

We strive for a somewhat realistic experience i dont think flipping cars because you're terrible driver should be a thing.

If it required multiple people perhaps then yes....But for one person to flip a car no...for one person to flip an ATV..Sure why not

This.

Perhaps for ATV's but for a single person to flip an entire car? Doesn't seem realistic whatsoever. If it's possible to script it so multiple have to be next to it for the ability to flip it over then yes, but if not then no.

I have seen it happen before where a car or bike flips and you have to wait for a server restart to fix it.

I had a look around and here is a script that could be used. Dont know if it would affect or break the server? Im sure there would be a way to make it so you would need to have a number of people to flip a car or ute.

Link to Script: http://www.ofpec.com/editors-depot/index.php?action=details&id=594

I could of sworn I saw this in the code somewhere already, but not functioning.

Maybe add a poll and see what people think?

(the version in the code requires multiple people depending how large the vehicle is)

I was about to say this

I could of sworn I saw this in the code somewhere already, but not functioning.

Maybe add a poll and see what people think?

(the version in the code requires multiple people depending how large the vehicle is)

Sounds promising. Hopefully it works?

Some supersoldiers can probaly flip a car by itself.

Some supersoldiers can probaly flip a car by itself.

Enclave Form Up!....And flip that car.....

Well in regards to cars what if you had 5 people with you? you could flip a car back over with ease.

Guest Biiddy

I vote no, where is the roleplay in flipping over a URAL :P do it the old fashioned way and find another car to ram into it

God, Makes me feel more like Master Chief

Will it include the unusual groaning sound? I know you can flip ATVs already, tried it a few days back

Just yesterday RC's car shot straight up into the air and stayed standing on the back windshield ...twice. This script would have helped then.

I vote no, where is the roleplay in flipping over a URAL :P do it the old fashioned way and find another car to ram into it

And then both cars explode.

Guest Biiddy

And then both cars explode.

Yes, the arma way :D

It will be aboosed if you manage to flip it by yourself. :P

It will be aboosed if you manage to flip it by yourself. :P

Flipping Ural by myself? No problem :D

Maybe if Tamastet get that's script working.

A normal one where you only need one person? NO

-1 from me because I don't really see how you could RP that one if you were with like 1 other person trying to flip a car. . .

If you could though I would be pretty impressed :P

It would be a useful script but for it to work in RP then it would have to require a certain number of people to flip each vehicle.