Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 16:04
Sign in to follow this  
Reedyy

Official CS:GO Trading Thread (Info and Trades)

*Thank you Panda for the huge introduction of DayZRP to CS:GO*

Official CounterStrike: Global Offensive Trading Thread

Introduction

Thank you to

Panda's Official CSGO Thread hopefully everybody interested in CSGO in our community will be settled in and already have knowledge of Skins inside of CSGO. Valve decided to put skins in no doubt to earn extra money but also to create a bigger community, as they use Skins/Items in Dota 2. When playing CSGO, You can purchase, OR WIN Skins that replace the default theme of your weapon with the style you choose, for example the common AK-47 skin can be replaced with an AK Red Laminate (where the wood is tinted red, which looks very nice and pretty ;D). Valve done very well and from such there has come a HUGE trading community, let me explain.

When Winning/Opening Cases, you will find that first of all skins are separated by colors, this shows how rare your item is, the order is:

1) - White - Consumer grade

2) - Light blue - Industrial grade

3) - Darker blue - Mil-spec

4) - Purple - Restricted

5) - Pinkish purple - Classified

6) - Red - Covert

7) - Exceedingly Rare - Golden, or Red in-game.

So, if you receive anything below darker blue you are not likely to get more than £1 for that skin, although certain skins in those rarity go for a lot more as you cannot receive them in a case but only get them in-game at the end of the final round,(AK Black Laminate ECT).

As you get to the purple level, skins will rise in price but still not satisfying that you can make profit as the Key to open one is £1.50 and cases are at least £0.10.

But then you rise to Pink, Red and then the very very rare Golden (Knifes). Pink and red skins will often be above £2 and can stretch extremely far to the £100s.

Golden skins, or knifes are extremely rare but also very expensive (smallest price is around £35) because it's the most common item you use in-game, you will always have it on you, so people want the animation and the skin to look satisfying!

Additional Information

There is an additional "add-on" to the skins called Stat-trak, this is where is shows on a digital screen on your gun how many kills you have with it, this usually increases the price by about 30% and above, this is a very exciting thing to have on your skin.

When trading skins, you have different levels of item wearing, the item you use DOES NOT BECOME MORE WORN WHEN YOU USE IT, it goes from the cleanest (Factory New) right down to the very scratched (Battle Scared) so you will see a dramatic drop in money between these levels, especially in knives.

There is a popular market in certain skins on the knifes, such as Case hardened, this is where it's golden/brass on the knife with oil stains/blue stains on it, try and make sure there is no random dots of blue and see if you can find one where the tip/handle or a primary spot is blue, this will increase it's value dramatically.

Trading

Feel free to post skins you have/want and see if any of us in the community want them or have them, hopefully we can get some trades going!

Scamming will not be tolerated, if anyone has enough evidence you have scammed them, you will be reported to staff, as scamming fellow members clearly isn't acceptable.

There are also other official sites to use for trading (CSGOLOUNGE) and a site to check your item's average value (STEAMANALYST).

Middlemen

Hofer

Thank you!

I will kick us off, i'm looking for Gut Knife Fade (Factory New) or some nice bayonet case hardened's, or other offers of-course!

I'm giving:

Flip Knife (Plain)

M4A1-S Bright Water Stat-trak (Field Tested)

AK Fire Serpent (Field Tested)

M4A4 X-Ray (Field Tested)

AWP Redline (Minimal Wear)

and Glock 18 Blue Fissure Stat-trak (Battle scared)

Ill give you a usps guardian stattrak for dat knife reeddy

See here we have a Cobra.

He offers £14 for £50 (I DO NOT ADVISE THESE OFFERS).

No thanks cobra mate ;)

See here we have a Cobra.

He offers £14 for £50 (I DO NOT ADVISE THESE OFFERS).

No thanks cobra mate ;)

I was joking anyway reeddy.

I'll teach you guys a thing or two about betting ;)

1. M9 Bayonet Slaughter FT with minimal wear look. Heart on play side and angel on back.

wrPAvy5.png

XUfXWGR.png

2. Minimal wear Awp Electric hive

3. ST BS p250 Mehndi

----------Currently trying to trade these as a pair----------

Flip knife Slaughter>$180 or 130.25 euros

bfb0eff7720471dd6ab00a1efa1164ce.png

Stattrak p250 medhi>$15 or 10.85 euros

7f223b5e53a307b7259e184e155cd8b8.png

-------------------------------------------------------------

In total these 2 skins are worth about $195 or 141.10 euros

Guest Nath

have a M4A1-S | Nitro (Exterior: Factory New) if anybody has a offer for it

Looking to trade this:

FA7F7DC5FBAD72115464C58D80CC3A742F715D18

Mainly for RL money.

I'm also trading a Glock Fade

Being as its the trading thread and there isn't any point in creating another, we can talk about betting here too?

I think betting belongs in the official CS:GO thread :)

Currently about £5 on the market place; however, i'm looking to trade some guns. PM me if interested.

05Os6rn.png?1

Hey Reedy, want an AK Redline and an AWP Lightning Strike for that Fire Serpent ? The AWP is FN and the AK is FT but looks MW :P

Looking to trade this:

-knife-

Mainly for RL money.

I'm also trading a Glock Fade

Where did you get that thing from, I never saw a FN one...

Really? There's loads of them :P

Do you ever actually keep these super rare, expensive knives that we all would wish to someday have, for more than a day?

Do you ever actually keep these super rare, expensive knives that we all would wish to someday have, for more than a day?

I've had this one for a month now, after I traded away my Karambit Fade. I am now mainly looking to sell it for RL cash.

I've had this one for a month now, after I traded away my Karambit Fade. I am now mainly looking to sell it for RL cash.

And how did you get that Karambit Fade ? Q.Q

Business secret I only share with my close friends ;)

Awww, I bet you spent real money on it :P

Some, but certainly not the market price (300+€)

Buy em cheap wait a few months then sell em off.

I did the same with an item on Dota 2 bought it for £3 2 years down the line it now sells for around £300....

So yeah i made money

Some, but certainly not the market price (300+€)

Yeah, that'd be insane :D

a0e4e2939d981214c62bf60ada917248.png

Thought this was interesting :D 21 days ago I had my first knife and thought it would be the one I stuck with.... I didn't know anything about trading. I have now traded up to a value of $100 more than that knife. I have not bought any adds or keys for any of my trade either :D

If you want to make some quick credit buy about 50 dollars worth of credit and buy all AK red lams when they go back to 3 dollars and sell them after they go back up to 5.50 as they are now, once you get enough credit start buying/selling them as stattrak