Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 07:18
Sign in to follow this  
Guest electrickapple01

First Post

Guest electrickapple01

I hope this counts as my first post so that I could join dayz rp. If it counts let me know. BTW how much will it normally take to join the rp community to begin playing as a new member? Thank you.

Not supposed to make a thread just for the new post, your supposed to post on something else :)

Time depends on how many apps the admins have to go through before you, but not more then a week or so I would imagine.

You could have just posted in a thread where your post counts, but I guess this works.

To answer your question, the content of your application and whether or not you donated will determine your place in the queue. Remember, your not the only one that is trying to apply

When people donate that get pushed through the queue faster, when people write a bigger application they get pushed ahead of the smaller applications..

You shouldn't make a thread for a first post :P

I think the question is answered above but to clarify

Your whitelist app is rejected or approved depending on the amount of applications sent in by new members. There is a queue system. If you donate you get bumped up the queue if not you wait till you make 1st place. The application must be detailed and show understanding of the server rules. You get 3 chances to apply so don't worry if the first application is rejected for any reason.

Good luck with the application :)