Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 03:14

Who is your favourite actor ?

Guest Tyrion

Guest Tyrion

Who is your favourite actor and why.

Personally Mine is Jerome Flynn his acting his brilliant especially in Game of thrones as Bronn. and also Jim Parson (Sheldon Cooper) Is acting is so funny and amazing no one could play a role so amusing and loveable then him.

Anyway post your Favourite actors and why.

Jeff Bridges, can't you tell by my forum avatar and signature?

His voice is what I think of when someone talks about cowboys or the American Old West. Plus, his acting career has been prominent for a while.

• Emerald

It has to be Liam Neeson. If I see him in a film, I watch it.

Min-sik Choi, such an underrated actor, he blows everyone away in my opinion, he should have gotten all the Oscars for his portrayal as a serial killer in "I Saw The Devil".

He deserves world recognition.

• MVP

I don't have favourite actors. I have favourite roles though. Sure, some actors can pull off any role, but I'm not going to care about a character in a movie or TV series if it isn't written well, no matter how fucking amazing the actor is.

Nicolas Cage would be an example. He has played extremely shitty roles. But also brilliant roles, and in those brilliant roles he played brilliantly too. In Adaptation, for example.

• Emerald

I don't think I could answer this really, I watch way to many different movies and TV shows, a good standout though would be Matthew McConaughey for his performance in True Detective.

Deceased; Heath Ledger. For his performance as the Joker in the dark night.

Alive; Liam Neeson every movie he's in turns out good and enjoyable to watch (Yes even the Star Wars Prequel)

Look at him, he's a Jedi, Batmans mentor, exCIA agent, air marshall, IRA member...

• Emerald

Morgan Freeman

Why: His voice and some of his past movies like Shaw Shank redemption

I was waiting for someone to mention Morgan Freeman. Definitely a good actor, his voice alone can make a role perfect.

• Emerald

Tom Hanks for Forest Gump

• Sapphire

Jim Carrey is badass as fuck. Love all his movies.

100+

Grew up with his movies and still love them to this date, poppers penguins wasn't that great though imo.

• Emerald

M O R G A N F R E E M A N

• Emerald

Robert de Niro was in my favorite movie Heat.