Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:54

Player ID won't save.

Whenever I enter my player ID on the donation exchange page it say's it except's it. However the box to enter the player ID is still there on the page and when I refresh the page is says I have not entered it. I have entered my player ID before and have used skins in the past however it is not working now. Any help?

• Legend

Looks like your GUID has been reset as well. Try re-entering your GUID on the whitelist page, and then entering your PID in the exchange.

• Legend

Should be under the whitelist section in the DayZRP tab. At the bottom of the whitelist page there should be a new box for your GUID to be re-added :)

• Emerald

Should be under the whitelist section in the DayZRP tab. At the bottom of the whitelist page there should be a new box for your GUID to be re-added :)

Isnt that for standalone?

• Legend

Isnt that for standalone?

No it will also be for the Mod if you check that page yours should show up but if reset it will be a box that needs to be filled

• Legend

Ok, I managed to find your GUID and reset it. Try if you can re-enter it now.

Way ahead of you.

Is this also a problem on other websites text boxes, or is it only on DayzRP.com?

Do you use any third party programs such as ad blockers and/or apperance tweakers?

How does your player ID format look like?

Seems to be DayZRP only.

I disabled my adblock and it made no difference.

8 numbers.

Thanks for your help btw :)

Np, my pleasure. I love troubleshooting problems.

I dont really understand why you need to reenter your PID as it should already be registered.

When you enter the Donation Exchange page your PID should be stated there, if, it is the same as the one you want to reenter?

If not, then you should ask for a GUID AND a PID reset and try again.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-pid-reset-post-here

• Legend

Did you manage to sort out this issue?

• Legend

No not yet can I send you some screen shots so you can see what's happening?

Sure man although im going on Holiday today till next Saturday maybe worth sending to me and another community helper so we can all work together as im likely to not always be around

• El Presidente

It was an internal database error, try again, should be fixed.