Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:13

John "Job" Bazarov.The end of our beloved cowboy

Guest johnygt7

Guest johnygt7

[video=youtube]

Listen while reading!

---------------------------

John job walked in Cherno.He stopped near the Clocktower.."This looks like the place"he whispered.He climbed up the ladder to the roof...John was wounded,he then coughed blood."Urghh everything is so fucked up.This place,the people.The misery urgh the misery...The people..The people are the craziest.Instead of being united to fight this evil, this plague all they do is they kill each other.They try to find silly excuses to torture one another.I can't take it anymore.I miss my mum and my dad.I miss my girlfriend..is she still alive?Only god knows...Only god can answer this question.Her smile,her beautifull eyes...I miss her voice..her smell and the way she tastes.When i came here i thought i would survive.Even though everyone in my squad died apart from me, i found a new home.New people to live with.We used to call ourshelfs the Brotherhood of Steel.It was my second family.Heh..We lost alot of good men while fighting the bad ones of this land.It came down to the point that our Elder,John Stryker couldn't take it anymore.He was also getting old so...he decided it would be the best to leave this land.After that...nothing.The group died.People took their own ways.The past few days i'm roamming around like an animal...like them.Haunted by the Volki and by other bandits that wanted to kill me.Heh funny isn't it?I made it that far and this for what?I fought against bad people who wanted to harm the innocent...what did i gain? *John coughed some more blood at that point* ughh i don't even know anymore.Everything is so confusing...Oh boy this world is shit...At least i can go knowing that i helped a few good people.And the bad ones eh..i hope they survive."John said while staring at the sunset..He then passed away.Or at least...this is according to the rumours.Regardless,nobody have seen him ever since...

Beautiful story John. I hope you're not dead partner <3

• Sapphire

If this is it, goodbye old friend.

• Emerald

At least I wont have to deal with him at prud anymore.

o7 partner

• Sapphire

o7 John! I will cherish your toe even more now!

• Emerald

We must find the body!

• MVP

I guess this is our final Howdy this time around..

:( Bye John B.

Howdy Partner o7

Guest johnygt7

R.I.P JJob

Or as jugg's used to say, BJ!Haha :D.Thanks for the luv everyone!:).It was something that had to be done since howdy partner was getting old and a bit annoying.However you may want to look carefully tothe ending of the story! ;) John job might not be dead...

R.I.P JJob

Or as jugg's used to say, BJ!Haha :D.Thanks for the luv everyone!:).It was something that had to be done since howdy partner was getting old and a bit annoying.However you may want to look carefully tothe ending of the story! ;) John job might not be dead...

For gods sake john just bring him back everyone knows what ever character you play you will have an urge to say "howdy partner" ;)

Guest TehGreekGamer

[video=youtube]

Noooooo!! Ο Γιαννης 'Δουλεια' θα ειναι παντα στην καρδια του Boom Boom.

Guest johnygt7

[video=youtube]

Noooooo!! Ο Γιαννης 'Δουλεια' θα ειναι παντα στην καρδια του Boom Boom.

retaaaaaaard :D:P <3

• MVP

I do miss hearing howdy partner.

Bring back your character mongoloid :P