Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:25

Best Camouflage Skin

I'm looking for a good camouflage skin. I'm wanting to know which one is the best for actually making you blend with your environment. I want to be able to do overwatch or sneak through a forest with the best chance I can have at not getting seen (if I'm not derping and just running through the forest or out in the middle of a open field trying to do overwatch.) I thought the KSK 1 Woodland would probably be the best but I have never been able to find out first hand how hard it is to see it.

79.jpg

(Also before anyone says use the search function, I did. I couldn't find anything on what the best camouflage is.)

• Sapphire

Well there is this one

23.jpg

but if you want a decent camo i suggest this one

29.jpg

• MVP

Ghillie suit surely? :D

• Emerald

I like the SGRU sniper skin for camouflage.

• MVP

The KSK skin does it for me !

At night SOBR, at day SGRU sniper

Gru sniper is quiet good with out a back pack at night and day. SOBR stick out like a sore thumb.

Yeah I was looking at the SOBR ones and they all seemed like they would stick out like a sore thumb.

which is why i said night time, you become pretty much invisible with those things. (SOBR 2)

At least from my experience, i told people what direction to look at while i wasn't even in a pine tree and they couldn't spot me

which is why i said night time, you become pretty much invisible with those things. (SOBR 2)

I thought you said at day time. That's why I thought they would stick out like a sore thumb lol.

I thought you said at day time. That's why I thought they would stick out like a sore thumb lol.

Lol thats true, but in night as it's entirely black it's barely visible

And SGRU sniper with a british DPM would be quite hidden

I will point out that a solid colour is not good camo night or day. GRU sniper skin has a nice camo for day and at night, it blends in extremely well compared to SOBR. I suppose in some situations it don't really matter what camo you have but if you are in the open or not well covered the pure black SOBR skin sticks out and is very noticeable compared to many other skins.

• 3 weeks later...

TBH I think the KSK skin is the best when you don't have a ghillie suit. It blends good with most areas; Bushes, trees and grass. But if you are running in a forest, any sort of camo is good as long as you stay in a pinetree.

• Sapphire

QsN9QJP.png

and

mXhGq7N.png

That second one xD

• Emerald

114.jpg

with this you become invisible

I like the SGRU sniper skin for camouflage.

62.jpg

It looks pretty good.

this skin is pretty much a gillie, you can blend in with 90% of the map