Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 07:56

Hospital and Illness

Mykoli

• Emerald

So last night 11pm I was rushed to the emergency room with a severe migraine neck/back and skull pain along with a whole other list of symptoms (Girlfriends mums is a Nurse). To cut the story short the chucked me into the CT machine and early this morning also took spinal fluid samples. Curious if anyone else has ever had this happen to them?

Pics will follow

This is basically where he needled my spine 3 times between the discs to take spinal fluid samples (GF was too grossed out to take pics of the actual event -_-, would have been cool) supposedly it looks like water haha. 2h4lqua.jpg

And this is how many painkillers I was on after waking up 8 hours after being rushed in

30c69au.jpg

Dont do drugs kids

• Emerald

That second photo though..

haha its win

• Emerald

I have experienced this a few years ago, I had meningitis and was hospitalized for two weeks hope you get better

• Sapphire

Hot stuff <3

• Sapphire

dat face Mykoli xD

• Emerald

Cheers for the best wishes guys. Still sick as a dog and dosed up on super high amounts of painkillers WOOP WOOP!

Guest Tyrion

Cheers for the best wishes guys. Still sick as a dog and dosed up on super high amounts of painkillers WOOP WOOP!

Haha I remember when I was on Anaesthetic It was such a strange feeling .