Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 09:16

Problem with the Launcher

• Sapphire

Try some of these fixes, choose one that includes your problem:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-launcher-fix-1-3-3-1

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-random-server-kicks-goosuksf-pbo-sbe-sotg-pbo-and-dayz-code-pbo

If you still have a problem PM me and specify the issue.

• Legend

You need to write down the files that always download then

-Go into steam folder common

-Arma OA

-DayZRP folder

-Somewhere in there will be a list of files (maybe in the add on section)

-delete the files that keep downloading

-reopen launcher and it should download them again and fix the issue.

I think the best way would be to delete the dayzrp folder you have in ARMA OA then download the dayzrp folder and files manually rather than use the launcher.

If you know you already have patch then press launch anyway, mine does this thing where it will say downloading this, invalid that, but all you need to do is launch anyway, if you haven't got the patch download it manually and see if that helps.

Only problem with that is that my download speeds are terrible and it will take a long time.

If you know you already have patch then press launch anyway, mine does this thing where it will say downloading this, invalid that, but all you need to do is launch anyway, if you haven't got the patch download it manually and see if that helps.

The files that I download with the launcher don't actually get placed into the DayzRP folder.

Only problem with that is that my download speeds are terrible and it will take a long time.

The files that I download with the launcher don't actually get placed into the DayzRP folder.

The same thing happened to me, you will need to manually install. When you install it, if the launcher tells you that it still patching just ignore and launch anyway.

• Legend

Manually download and let us know how this goes bob :)

• El Presidente

All warnings expire after 30 days, unless stated otherwise.

• Legend

Did you manually download this yesterday?

and is it working fine? :)

• Sapphire

Download the files Manually then Delete your "sud_ak74m_pbo" both of the files out of the DayZRP folder, ( http://www.dayzrp.com/t-launcher-fix-1-3-3-1 ) then launch your launcher let them download the files again and that should resolve your issue. Hope this helps.

• Sapphire

Hey man, have you fixed this yet? If you're still having problems PM me again or go onto the dayzrp teamspeak server and go into the help desk where a member of staff will assist you and you will be able to speak to someone 1 to 1. That'll get the problem solved quicker.

Good luck!

(TS IP: ts.dayzrp.com)

• Game Master

Do you have any news on the problem?

• Emerald

I'll mark this as solved then, glad that your problem was fixed.