Server time (UTC): 2021-01-17, 22:33
Sign in to follow this  
FryingPanDoctor

I have waited for a DayZ roleplay for FAR TOO LONG

Greetings, friends!

My name is Casper, I've played DayZ and ArmA for about 3 years, I bought Standalone right after it came out, and I am absolutely CRAZY about those games. I've been looking for a server, where you roleplay, not just shoot everybody in the face when you see them. I am happy I found you! I love roleplaying! I have my OCs for fandoms like Ace Attorney, Homestuck or TF2.

I hope my whitelist application is not very terrible, and hopefully:

SEE YOU IN GAME!

Hope to See you ingame. Good luck with the whitelist App and if you have questions Look in the FAQ before PMing a staff member :)

Hope to See you ingame. Good luck with the whitelist App and if you have questions Look in the FAQ before PMing a staff member :)

Thanks for wishing me good luck, and of course I won't annoy the admins with trivial matters. c:

Hello and welcome to the community, glad you found us. Best of luck with your application. While you wait get involved on the forums, there is some great threads on here for your viewing pleasure.

Welcome and good luck with your application. I would recommend reading up on the rules as if you get accepted you don't want to get immediately banned for something you didn't know :P If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Welcome and good luck with your application. I would recommend reading up on the rules as if you get accepted you don't want to get immediately banned for something you didn't know :P If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Don't worry, already read the rules. c:

Welcome to DayZRP!

Enjoy your stay and if you have any questions, feel free to PM a staff member.

http://www.dayzrp.com/showteam.php

Thank you for support!

Hello and welcome to the community, glad you found us. Best of luck with your application. While you wait get involved on the forums, there is some great threads on here for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks for the welcome, and sure, I'll check some threads out. c:

Don't worry, already read the rules. c:

Your on the right lines then ;)

TF2? What class are you boy? Soldier ftw for me :D

2 pages on a welcoming thread of a MALE?

I am confused.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here, Take often breaks from the forums or consequences will follow.

Guest King

Welcome, good luck, PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

2 pages on a welcoming thread of a MALE?

I am confused.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here, Take often breaks from the forums or consequences will follow.

I am surprised myself, but thanks. c:

Sign in to follow this