Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:51

Glowing skin?

Wunsleh

• Emerald

as i was browsing through the player profile, trying to fidn some new interesting things I found that the balaclava gave a yellowish glowing skin.

I thought nothing of it until I saw this in game.

8iM3K.jpg

I know no one else experienced this so it had to come from my game.

Anyone know how to fix this?

• Sapphire

I'm 99% sure it's a face you can choose that is actually this bright, not sure why one would pick it though.

• Sapphire

I had the same problem before, I fixed it by removing my launch options for ArmaOA (on steam). That is what the problem was for me, not sure if it's the same here.

• Legend

This is a known issue with the ski masks and the head wrap (can't remember the name begins with k)

Im unsure if there is a fix for this although try what was suggested above and let us know how it goes.

Also maybe worth messaging a dev see if they know the answer :)

• MVP

glowing like that makes it seem like a missing texture, is it a flat surface too? or does it still have details?

• Emerald

glowing like that makes it seem like a missing texture, is it a flat surface too? or does it still have details?

still have details, and yes its the balaclava which shows it. I had it before as well but it removed itself somehow.

• Legend

Do you think there is a way to fix this issue Tamaster? It only seems to happen when night on the server

• MVP

Do you think there is a way to fix this issue Tamaster? It only seems to happen when night on the server

No idea tbh, it seems really odd

• Emerald

WCVp0vL.jpg

well known problem for me :P

No idea tbh, it seems really odd

Could it have something to do in the difference in between using the ArmA 2 OA compability MP patch (ACL light) or the full ACL DLC ?

• Legend

Ive been looking into this on the Internet. Seems there is no real information on this problem.

My suggestion would be to verify the game through steam and see if it helps if not I think this should be placed as a bug report to be looked into by the devs.

Another option would be to put on sunglasses :P

• Sapphire

As voodoo said its the Ski Masks does it with mine also.

Edit: I think its just a Arma thing we have to deal with.

• Sapphire

Iv had it sometimes as well it seems to fix itself every now and again in my case.

I have no idea what causes it it just seems to be one of those things.

• Legend

I dont think there is much more that can be done with this may Need Devs to look into it when they have free time

Marking as solved but leaving it open for discussion