Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 00:00
Sign in to follow this  
RafSimons

"Kicked from server"

Hi guys I keep getting into the server and can sit in lobby for a few seconds then I just get a message "You were kicked from the game" I was wondering if anyone can tell me why this is happening?

If you have a friend or someone else that is in the server when you get kicked, try asking them what the kick message is for. If its for a .pbo file, go to your @DayZRP mod folder, it should be located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, delete the file you got kicked for and re-download it by running the DayZRP Launcher.

Thanks assassin, I just uninstalled both expansions and now it's working. Must have been an issue with them :(

Thanks assassin, I just uninstalled both expansions and now it's working. Must have been an issue with them :(

Which expansions? If you got kicked randomly from the game, you should have no problem getting back in but unless you delete the file you got kicked for, you run the risk of being kicked again for it at random.

I deleted British Armed Forces and Private Military Company.

Did you have the full versions or the lite versions?

Have you the ACR expansion installed? I heard/seen some where that causes this issue. Might not be in your case, I don't really know, just putting it out there.

Have you the ACR expansion installed? I heard/seen some where that causes this issue. Might not be in your case, I don't really know, just putting it out there.

Yes I do have ACR expansion at the moment, I might try uninstalling that and re-trying with BAF and PMC for better textures, thanks!