Server time (UTC): 2021-01-28, 12:50
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Loc

Hello.

Guest Loc

Hey all, My name is Will, but most people just call me Bill.

(End IC)

Hey guys, kind of new to the whole roleplaying thing. I'll usually be playing on SA, since I lost ARMA2. Hope to see you guys soon, because I read most of the rules. I only have one real small pondering if you guys could howl the answer to me: Are there a seperate set of rules for SA? If not, are the rules the same, but some missing because of unimplemented features? I also have the same basic curiosity about the lore that you fellas have.

Much obliged if you could answer my questions.

-Loc

Welcome, I believe that the same rules apply but obviously most things can't be implemented because of the lack of whitlists and control over servers. This means they can't ban anyone for kos ect ect

The rules don't really apply to standalone, unless rolle puts the whitelist on now and again, even then they won't be fully implimented, because of the lack of admin tools on standalone. So unfortunately the rules and the rules are only fully implimented in the mod.

Welcome to the server btw, I'm Fozzy and really awesome ;) Let me know if I can assist you with anything else :P!

Guest Loc

Oke doke, guess I'll just have to try my luck with players.

Just going to set some rules for myself, then.

My character's basically a (civilian)doctor, so I'll base my rules off morals.

------------------------------------------------

1.) Make contact with person I see, gun or not, and gun them down if they start anything funny. (Psychological effects may ensue. Only gunned down zombies at this point.)

2.) Get to a safe place in the woods, set up base of operations.

3.) Heal helpless/unconscious people.

4.) Only take what you need.

5.) Restricted to SKS and pistol due to character history. (Doctor who used to go hunting ain't gonna be knowin' how to use an M4 properly.)

6.) No KOS whatsoever unless given valid reason.

------------------------------------------------

Oh, and acting on the "Ask if you need any help" speak, how exactly do I get started? I got most of my history down and stuff, but should I just do stuff until I find somebody or vice versa?

Sign in to follow this