Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 13:24

Banned for not responding to post

• MVP

You will need to give your POV on the events detailed in the report; it will now be dealt with here.

Me and James were looking for items to repair a uaz we had found up near solnichy factory. We had finished looting the factory and could't find all the items we needed so we proceeded to go loot electro. We then ran back after finding what we needed to see the uaz was gone. In an attempt to try to locate the vehicle we ran back to electro hoping who ever had it would drive through and we could take it back. That's when Arcus's group rolled through. Me and James both asked them to stop so we could ask them where they got the uaz from. They proceeded to drive past us and James fired a shot in the air. After hearing the shot a man from Arcus's uaz got out and shot a rpg at us. I then fired on him with my mosin wounding him. The wounded man then got back in the uaz and they drove off. That's when Panda and his group drove up from where Arcus had drove off. Since it had been maybe 2 minutes since Arcus had drove off we thought it was the same group returning after the wounded man was healed. We then exchanged fire resulting in my death as well as the death of Vladmir.

• Emerald

So you fire at someone and don't play for two months? The forums here are a huge part of our community. Why did you never check your PMs?

• Emerald

Well, once you are no longer actively guarding a vehicle, you can no longer lay claim to it. To lay claim to said vehicle you would have to have been within sight of it, and visible to any that came to inspect it. According to your post you were no where near it.

KOS: Guilty. 5 day ban+ Ban strike. The ban will be considered time served. And the ban strike will be added on now. You will be unbanned from the server.