Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:20

First DayZRP day.

I can honestly say this is way more fun than any other dayZ mods. I usually play Origins / Epoch and you know, you usually just get shot on sight. I love how I got so many interactions today, it was really fun. Looking forward to day 2!

Guest johnygt7

I can honestly say this is way more fun than any other dayZ mods. I usually play Origins / Epoch and you know, you usually just get shot on sight. I love how I got so many interactions today, it was really fun. Looking forward to day 2!

you reminded me of my day1 ;D.First people i met were the free medics,they gave me a lift with their helicopter.At first i thought they were going to kidnap me.Then i was thinking to jump on pilot and bail.In the end of the day i didn't do anything.I had some good time.:D

• Sapphire

Was fun rolling around with you yesterday.

Was fun rolling around with you yesterday.

Hopefully when we get hypperzz back on track we will be able to make another great group like our old ones and welcome suky among our ranks garrus.
  • Emerald

First day for me was being Zombie chow before I got any weapons - ran into a few BHM, then died by falling into a rock...anyway - you got lucky on day one mate - Day Two would likely be better.