Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 01:34

Help

Guest BlackGuyinABush

Guest BlackGuyinABush

Hello admins, i'd like to discuss a topic about my user. When i was signing up for this i thought the username wasn't gonna be a big deal cause a friend of mine had it on some other thing but i weren't thinking straight and of course got what was coming to me. I signed up as another user by the name of: Joel_is_beast but when you guys reviewed my application it said that my GUID is blacklisted because of this. I don't want this account back cause on the other account the application is better with the story and the explanation of the rules if you read it. If you haven't please do so it might change your mind and get my GUID unblocked. Thanks

• Legend

Your whitelist application as Joel_is_beast was actually accepted, but due to reviewer not knowing the link to this banned account at that moment, your GUID got blacklisted during automatic process.

Blacklisting/ban is now lifted from the Joel_is_beast -account, please log in with that account and PM me if you are not able to re-enter your GUID in your whitelist page.