Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 07:28

I need help writing something for school

Soop

My main dilemma here is that I have to write a research paper but I don't know what to write about. The topic I was given is so general that I am completely lost. If anyone could just help me develop a question to be researching it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help guys.

• Emerald

What can you do to protect yourself at home?

• Emerald

Talk about how America hired Nazi scientists to do the work for them? Nazis made huuuge steps towards space travel both during the Reign of Hitler and after.

Talk about how America hired Nazi scientists to do the work for them? Nazis made huuuge steps towards space travel both during the Reign of Hitler and after.

Thank you for the help

My main dilemma here is that I have to write a research paper but I don't know what to write about. The topic I was given is so general that I am completely lost. If anyone could just help me develop a question to be researching it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for the help guys.

Write about why people acting rude and trolling/griefing when they sit behind there screens and think they are anonymous, as opposed to how they would act in real life towards other people.