Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 18:50
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnny Reb

Not efficient kos essay

Guest Johnny Reb

"Kos is not allowed for people without groups and still has its limits in groups.If a group is attacked by certain aggressors from a group a kos maybe put out to the rest of the members who were involved ,but not for the entire enemy group only for the original aggressors. Reinforcements maybe called in for help ,but they cant pull up and shoot everything they must initiate the enemy before they may use lethal force. If killed your memory has been wiped and you cannot kill on sight the people who killed you. " ooc what the hell else should i write, i waited for the whitelist to be open to the public for months and an entire 4 day weekend to play dayz rp. i submitted it friday now its sunday so 3 days wasted and then they tell me i didnt give them enough examples after i read the rules several times and have a complete understanding. do they want all the examples in the world i mean wut the hell i couldnt wait to play and now i have to wait another day to reapply then another 72 hours for them to read it and they still might not think i gave enough examples. What the hell i have better things to fucking do all this writing and waiting has just made me irritable to the community and its leaders. the least they can do is talk to me and a ask me a question...1 question instead of putting another fucking application on the desk

Work on your attitude first, then I'm sure people would give you some answers.

Some people have a bit more maturing to do before they're ready for this community.

I know it's a blunt thing to say, but it's true.

Guest Johnny Reb

my attitude. im pissed because my time was wasted. im a really good sport and like to have fun and commit to things but when ive been "fucked"my attitude is not pleasant

my attitude. im pissed because my time was wasted. im a really good sport and like to have fun and commit to things but when ive been "fucked"my attitude is not pleasant

Well, if you're looking for help with your app you've definitely approached in a wrong way. I know you may feel "fucked" but ranting about it in a thread like this just isn't the way it's done. Chat me tomorrow with a better attitude and I'll happily help you out.

Some people have a bit more maturing to do before they're ready for this community.

I know it's a blunt thing to say, but it's true.

my maturity is not based on your opinion but your superior's which have approved on everything except this so on another note this being my third day of working on this what else is there to write in the kos essay i feel like i summed it up except for the good samaritan rule. any ideas?

But my opinion is based on your maturity, which is quite evident in the manner in which you're presenting yourself. Quite rude, as the first reply pointed out.

Chill out. I used all three of my tries to get accepted.

My suggestion is take your time, write it in word or something with spellcheck, and make paragraphs so it is easy to read. Also, fix your clan-KoS rights to specifically say "clans". Players can be in "groups" but they can only pass KoS rights between them if they are a clan. Take your time, let people critique your application. If it's really important to you, spend time (this is where all those essays in school come in handy).

You'll get it, don't worry.

Guest Johnny Reb

But my opinion is based on your maturity, which is quite evident in the manner in which you're presenting yourself. Quite rude, as the first reply pointed out.

as ive stated your opinion has no worth,to me, and the community

Chill out. I used all three of my tries to get accepted.

My suggestion is take your time, write it in word or something with spellcheck, and make paragraphs so it is easy to read. Also, fix your clan-KoS rights to specifically say "clans". Players can be in "groups" but they can only pass KoS rights between them if they are a clan. Take your time, let people critique your application. If it's really important to you, spend time (this is where all those essays in school come in handy).

You'll get it, don't worry.

haha i appreciate it man ill work on right now

You joined in May last year and you aren't white listed yet? Anyway good luck!

Don't bother, with that attitude towards staff and the community you won't get accepted even with the greatest rule explanations.