Server time (UTC): 2021-01-27, 11:10
Sign in to follow this  
Zelo

Base building?

I'm not sure if this was suggested at any point but I was wondering if there was any possibility of bases being built? Not to the extent of say like Epoch or Wasteland (not day z related but the base building is hilarious on wasteland) but maybe say a few shacks/fences/small walls and all since sometimes the settlements like Prud gets to dangerous or too crowded which sort of ruins the RP element when people all talk at once.

There are player settlements around the map for anybody to use :)

They are little compounds located in the country in random areas. One place off of the top of my head is the PCB north of Polana Factory on the main road.

There are player settlements around the map for anybody to use :)

They are little compounds located in the country in random areas. One place off of the top of my head is the PCB north of Polana Factory on the main road.

Thanks for the info but that's great to hear there are other places that are player based :).

Epoch bases look unreal and not achievable with survivor equipment. Wasteland ones are used for combat usage so again.. No

I would love to see something like this, although seeing as how much of an allergy there is to even the mention of the idea to bring in epoch-ideas to dayzRP, I think it might be best to limit it to camp construction rather then walls and stuff.

I'd love to be able to see more different kinds of tents, the ability to set up wind shelters and camo-nets and little details like that. Most of that was possible in epoch too, and I loved it. More smaller makeshift camp customization and details.

Would be nice for a few things from Epoch - Camo nets and different kinds of tents would be nice to have.

Things like new kinds of tents and wind shelters and all that and possibly some other sorts of barricades could add more to the RP element as well.

There are settlements around the map and are used kinda as bases. But adding random things like little tents and abandoned shelters could be cool :D

Guest neom

New PCB will be added soon as myself and ghost have been working on new and old ones

I'd love to be able to see more different kinds of tents, the ability to set up wind shelters and camo-nets and little details like that. Most of that was possible in epoch too, and I loved it. More smaller makeshift camp customization and details.

Camonets are actually in the mod and work perfectly. Not sure why they don't spawn tbh.

Time to ask Rolle :D

Time to ask Rolle :D

Meanwhile in a desolate corner of the map, Rolle guards his collection of camp nets from the hands of survivors...