Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:45

Day Z Standalone

Im new to the community but for what it matters I hope the Standalone keeps working to make it good.Im happy to know that DayzRP operates a server on the standalone but with all the new zombie games coming out I hope they get their stuff together.

Just my personal thoughts if anybody cared.

• Emerald

What do you mean by "Get their stuff together" ?

Curently the SA server is almost worthless in our comunity. It's used by some, but the mod is still the best way to go.

DayZRP is just fine :)

Get their stuff together by actually updating the game, fixing problems, etc... I personally prefer the mod but Id like to see the standalone be successful.

I know what you mean, with stuff like H1Z1 on the horizon this Zombie survival genre is really getting swamped. Not implying that people can't play multiple games, but you're spreading the player base around a few different games instead of having one communal place.

Who knows though, maybe all the deathmatchers will jog on to H1Z1 seeing as it's going to be Free to play and leave us lot alone! :P

Who knows though, maybe all the deathmatchers will jog on to H1Z1 seeing as it's going to be Free to play and leave us lot alone! :P

Hopefully this will hapen. It is still very nasty to cope with all the stupid KOS players and non RPers. I also installed the Dayz mod in order to have a rulebased game experience.

But most already own DayZ. And if you think KOS in DayZ was bad I think your going to LOVE H1Z1.