Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:17

Favourite COD Sound Effect

Guest Pandi

Guest Pandi

What is your favourite sound effect within COD?

mine is below within the question below.

Okay so I was discussing this sound effect from COD with Burgz and others, he seems to think it's from a different COD, so I wanted to find out what COD it is from.

Sound effect - Urrraahhh

http://www.soundboard.com/sb/SPETSNAZ_CATS

If you go on the link above and find the urrraahhh sound effect, play it.

Okay, so my opinion is it is from COD world at war.

Burgz seems to think it's from COD black ops, this scene:

Listen to the first 15-20 seconds, he thinks that this is the same sound effect, but it isn't.

So the question is, can someone find where it is from, I need a COD addict to find this. Some people may say it is pointless, yes you are correct, but I have to prove Burgz wrong.

• Emerald

The Urrraahhh sound is from World at war 100%

I knew it, I just can't figure out where in world at war this sound effect is played.

Edited my post.

• Emerald

Black ops 1 Vorkutda mission

Edit: In the gametype war when you capture a flag it plays that sound effect

Hope I helped

Guest Pandi

Thanks Fozzy, I found it! ^

[video=youtube]

The second flag captured noice.

I'm pretty certain it's played in the campaign as well, not sure where though.

• Sapphire

It is world at war. I played WaW so much on the 360 and I loved it, the gore made it awesome.

Guest magw33d

It more than likely is the same sound effect.

I have a friend who worked on the sound in BF4, and he once told me that both COD and BF games share a lot of similar sound assets, as they mostly use library sounds that have been floating around for the last 10 years.

• MVP

I dodn't have a particular sound effect but still to this day I get shivers listening to this song. It's so good!

[video=youtube]

CoD: WaW was such a good title. So was CoD 1 & 2. Spend so many HOURS on those games.

• Sapphire

They're all good! AC-130 and 50,000 people are the best, but they're all brilliant!

The Urrahh sounds like it's from CoD Black Ops, where they break out the prison, although that'd make no sense, not to sure.

They're all good! AC-130 and 50,000 people are the best, but they're all brilliant!

The Urrahh sounds like it's from CoD Black Ops, where they break out the prison, although that'd make no sense, not to sure.

We sussed it was from the MP mode War, but as Magweed said, they probably reuse the sounds throughout all of them.

• Emerald

inb4 ENEMY AC130 ABOVE spam....

Spetsnaz Ac-130 above is the best. I love spamming Fozzy with it as he gets very angry :P