Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:58

Very old user wanting to return to dayzrp

Guest angoloz

Guest angoloz

Around 1-Year 6-Months ago I was Banned from DayZ-RP for good.

The reason why I was banned was because I got into an argument with A clan which did turn hostile and very aggressive.

Since this incidence I have grown up and hit the age of 18 I am a-lot more of a calm player and will be more sensible when playing DayZ-RP.

It all started when being robbed by some player (who I can not remember any-more) and he still ended up killing me, I said that I followed the rules and he says that he did too.

After being insulted by members of this players clan we started to argue on the on-line chat where it did turn very aggressive and I was told to calm down or be banned.

After retrieving this warning from an admin I informed the admin to "Ban me for good, I will never return to this server".

After some time (1Year,6Month) I do very much so regret my decision, And I hope that I will be allowed to rejoin the community.

I was never banned for braking the rules,being hostile or exploiting I was banned because I asked the admin to ban me (In a team-speak conversation out of anger)

I hope you take my ban appeal with care and understanding.

Thank you.

Guest angoloz

Why the verdict is not fair:

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

What could you have done better?:

Around 1-Year 6-Months ago I was Banned from DayZ-RP for good.

The reason why I was banned was because I got into an argument with A clan which did turn hostile and very aggressive.

Since this incidence I have grown up and hit the age of 18 I am a-lot more of a calm player and will be more sensible when playing DayZ-RP.

It all started when being robbed by some player (who I can not remember any-more) and he still ended up killing me, I said that I followed the rules and he says that he did too.

After being insulted by members of this players clan we started to argue on the on-line chat where it did turn very aggressive and I was told to calm down or be banned.

After retrieving this warning from an admin I informed the admin to "Ban me for good, I will never return to this server".

After some time (1Year,6Month) I do very much so regret my decision, And I hope that I will be allowed to rejoin the community.

I was never banned for braking the rules,being hostile or exploiting I was banned because I asked the admin to ban me (In a team-speak conversation out of anger)

I hope you take my ban appeal with care and understanding.

Thank you.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

You were banned in 2012, you are not kidding when you said you were a very old user intending to return. Unfortunately that is something that is not going to happen. When people ask to be permanently banned (assuming this was the case) people have to be certain that is the course they wish to take. We will not always be willing to reverse it.

In this case we had reviewed your pre ban behaviour and have found it wanting to be honest. Most of your input was in the report and appeal section. In addition your actual temperament was aggressive and combative much of the time.

In addition you attempted to create a secondary account and get white-listed on this. While you did mention this it is still not allowed. I question why you did not try this before making that second account.

All in all we see no reason to accept this.

Outcome

No Action Taken.