Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 11:40

Ban-7 Days Char reset 10 Warning points

CanaPede

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-s2-1-31-58-bad-execution-and-kos

Why the verdict is not fair:

I think the verdict is not fair because there are points taken into account that do not apply to all three of us, and that there is accusations that happened in the thread that I did not agree with, but was taken in as part of the verdict of false report. Such as the sexual RP and the power gaming.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I would like to add that I was not searched for sharp objects, letting me keep my hatchet and hunting knife, I had complied with all their orders, and I was also extremely close to dieing of starvation, and the lack of a box of matches lead me to believe that going following the others would be the best course of action.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like the ban to be removed, I deserve the warning point and the char reset, I do not doubt that, I was stupid and irrational, But i would like the ban to be removed, effectively making it a 5 day ban instead.

What could you have done better?:

I am not a smart man. I should not have followed the people when they spoke of hitting back, as i do not enjoy killing or hurting others, I was desperate for food and I should not have let that get to my head, I should have kept going the other way.

I would like to apologize for any inconvenience I caused.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

You are the one who made the report are are directly responsible for the false nature of that report. You stayed in the area when you should not have and turned around to complain that they ended up shooting you for non compliance. We judged their actions to be legitimate and as such the report is clearly false. The main thrust of the verdict applied to all three of you and as such we see no reason to allow this appeal.

The fact is you did not give sufficient thought to your survival and attempted to try your luck. You cannot call foul play after this. At the very least you do understand that your actions during the situation were silly. However you fail to mention the folly of actually writing the report.

Outcome

No Action Taken.