Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:53

Launcher Problem

Valkerion

• Sapphire

BJvkNVt.png

So yeah this problem has randomly popped up today not sure what is wrong with it.

• Emerald

Hm, have you updated your Arma 2? I know a lot of people received a message when trying to join the servers yesterday, stating that they had a 'Bad version' and an update was required?

Although a lot of people didn't get that.

I'd also suggest trying to join the servers by 'Launching to Menu', going to Multiplayer, then Filter and filter for DayZRP. Then, try joining.

• Sapphire

Hm, have you updated your Arma 2? I know a lot of people received a message when trying to join the servers yesterday, stating that they had a 'Bad version' and an update was required?

I'd also suggest trying to join the servers by 'Launching to Menu', going to Multiplayer, then Filter and filter for DayZRP. Then, try joining.

It worked earlier its only now that it has decided to do this.

I haven't updated ARMA didn't realise there was an update.

And both launch to menu and join server don't work.

• Emerald

It worked earlier its only now that it has decided to do this.

I haven't updated ARMA didn't realise there was an update.

And both launch to menu and join server don't work.

Did you try what Burgz said?

And as I said, a lot of people didn't require the update, it was quite weird. Does it say the same when you try to join through launch to menu?

• Sapphire

I got this also, it's a Steam problem.

Try exiting Steam and opening as Admin?

Having steam open or closed running with admin or without appears to make no difference

Having steam open or closed running with admin or without appears to make no difference

I can't remember how I fixed it, reinstall beta patch maybe?

I'm still getting Bad version so I'm fucking done with Arma right now/

• Emerald

I can't remember how I fixed it, reinstall beta patch maybe?

I'm still getting Bad version so I'm fucking done with Arma right now/

For that, you have to go into your Arma 2: OA folder move or delete the beta folder in there. Then, go to the 'download' section of the forums and download the beta patch from it. Once done, launch the .exe file. Once it's done all should be good to go.

• Sapphire

Fixed it this can be closed.

Apparently my arma 2 was running on the default patch for whatever stupid reason and the patch just needed to be reinstalled

• Legend

Closing,

Glad you managed to fix this :)