Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 12:50
Sign in to follow this  
MAXI

Drunk Gaming your thoughts

I game drunk all the time hell im drunk right now what are some other users opinions on that i think drunk gaming brings out some of the best and funniest role play in me i wish i had someone to record me in this state of mind i record a bunch of stuff myself but most drunken records of myself seeem to be cut off and in only 2 minute pieces of me making a drunken ass of myself but i find humor in myself when im intoxicated just not good content haha get whst is saying?

That was one really LOONG run-on sentence.

normally drunk people in dayzp crash cars alot *cough* rpilmore *cough*

I literally was JUST drunkenly thinking about making a thread like this....Like I can't explain in words how weird/awkward this is...

We are the same!

Tipsy gaming, yes. It's fun and harmless.

Drunk gaming no, I did that a few times before and every time did stupid things I regret to this day.

Hmmm I agree with Rolle.

It's like going out getting drunk then checking your phone hoping you haven't done any 'drunk phoning' or 'drunk texting'...you can do things that you regret. Being a little bit 'happy' doesn't do any harm and can sometimes make you a better gamer.

so you're telling me I drunk gamjng is uncommon?

my whole life is a lie.

Drunk gaming no, I did that a few times before and every time did stupid things I regret to this day.

This :-D

Its allways like .. "Woahh Woah dis goh raight in dere bagpahg .. and naou i will go to se left .. oh noh noh noh left oh shit iam bleeding -- iam dead"

Guest magw33d

I get tipsy, but not drunk. If I were drunk, I might do something that I regret, like accidental KoS, or posting sensitive material on teamspeak.

Well its perfect if you wanna roleplay that your character is drunk too.But its pretty hard to consertate(is this a word, i have no idea).I usually stick to typing when i am drunk.

But its pretty hard to consertate(is this a word, i have no idea).

Do you mean to concentrate ?

Thats different when iam drunk , i can get super focused on something

well until untill i reach a certain point in my drunkness, better not drink above that. :-D

But its pretty hard to consertate(is this a word, i have no idea).

Do you mean to concentrate ?

Thats different when iam drunk , i can get super focused on something

well until untill i reach a certain point in my drunkness, better not drink above that. :-D

Yes that word.

I usually hang out with friends or party when I drink, don't think I've been drunk by myself and played games.

But I don't really drink.

Eh, like Rolle said, tipsy gaming is a lot of fun, drunk gaming - No.

Think I'm inclined to agree with the majority... Having a few drinks while playing can be fun, but completely losing your inhibitions can often lead to disaster...

...the same kind that makes you check your phone the next day, as mentioned before.

Alerts (324)

...uh-oh.

One time I got drunk and played madden NFL 13, The next day I had to buy a new controller because all I could find were the pieces. Now when I drink and game I drink responsibly :P

Thank god when I'm drunk I can't even turn on the PC :)

But playing drunk is fun for the moment, but you'll end up do lots of shit... I still remember loosing lots of items on some MMO games...

You must have been drunk when creating the RP community!

:P

Guest Otmel Strangler

I often have a few drinks while I RP. Like other things, I find myself being more creative and inspired after a drink or two. I'm seasoned enough a drinker to know when to avoid obvious stupidities, I don't rage when I play games, nor do I give two shits about gear. When I'm drunk I just laugh. After a certain point it's obviously not a recipe for great RP though - and don't let me fly...

I often have a few drinks while I RP. Like other things, I find myself being more creative and inspired after a drink or two. I'm seasoned enough a drinker to know when to avoid obvious stupidities, I don't rage when I play games, nor do I give two shits about gear. When I'm drunk I just laugh. After a certain point it's obviously not a recipe for great RP though.

Even after a few drinks you are still the most sober acting Doragonzu member in our ranks.