Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:35

Ban appeal: Hot_Dawg

Guest Hot_Dawg

Guest Hot_Dawg

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

I don't have it sorry

Why the verdict is not fair:

the verdict is fair because i was banned for begin under age (15)

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

My birthday was a couple weeks ago, so now i am old enough.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to get unbanned because i love role playing and I am old enough now.

What could you have done better?:

I should have waited for my birthday so i could avoid this. I never should've lied

Underage blacklist:

If you have previously been blacklisted for being under the age of 16 and you are now 16 or older, send the following pictures using a private message to an admin. Photos provided will be handled with the utmost discretion.

1. A picture of you, holding a legitimate ID card and a note saying "DayZRP - Forumname"

2. A close-up of your legitimate ID card with a photo and visible date of birth. You can blur out other sensitive information if you want to.

This is the ONLY way for you to get removed from the blacklist.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-global-ban-and-underage-blacklist-appeals

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post in here, just thought I could point him in the right direction.

User has been warned for posting in a ban appeal

Guest Hot_Dawg

I have a birth certificate, could this work if i send it, also who do i send this too. I will blur out the unnecessary information on my document.

I have a birth certificate, could this work if i send it, also who do i send this too. I will blur out the unnecessary information on my document.

PM an admin with a picture of yourself, holding a sign that has your forum name while also saying Dayzrp. also you need to be holding a proper photographic ID showing that you are 16. PM an admin, (the people with the red names)

• Legend

A document without a picture of you could be anyone, so no, that doesn't work.

Do as it says HERE and it will be dealt with.

• Legend

You can send it to any Admin (red names) seen here.