Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:27

Joining Server Problem

Had same issues. Go to dayZ commander under install/update tab and make sure your arma 2 is up to date. Most likely it isn't. Update it and you should have no troubles

• Emerald

Another way to fix it is to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion and delete the folder named "beta". Once you have done so, install the beta patch DayZRP uses. You can download that here.

• Emerald

So Franky, is it all good now?

Another way to fix it is to go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion and delete the folder named "beta". Once you have done so, install the beta patch DayZRP uses. You can download that here.

where do I put the downloadable beta patch?

So Franky, is it all good now?

I'm downloading the dayz commander as you say, trying to update dayz using this, thanks

• Legend

Let us know how this goes.

You can also download the beta through commander I believe

• Legend

Let us know how this goes.

You can also download the beta through commander I believe

I got it all, thank you :)

Is this problem solved?

Had same issues. Go to dayZ commander under install/update tab and make sure your arma 2 is up to date. Most likely it isn't. Update it and you should have no troubles

When I done that, I got a load of error messages saying 'WRONG CD KEY' etc.

This didn't seem to do anything either

• Emerald

When I done that, I got a load of error messages saying 'WRONG CD KEY' etc.

This didn't seem to do anything either

If it says something like "ACR Wrong CD key" Just ignore it.