Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 08:13

Do you sometimes hate your PC?

KricketRP

• Titanium

My pc made DayZRP to run at 3 frames for me and some of the files have been corrupted and I have to go into the long process of fixing this, then when I get in I have to reset my settings to get good frames again. Have you guys had troubles like this on your pc/laptop and hate it so much as I am now?

Quote: Well, this is the end. Where's the popcorn stand?

• Emerald

Sometimes my computer breaks and my mouse and keyboard completely break, I have to restart my computer to fix it :/ Real ballache if im RP'ing or on LoL etc

• Sapphire

Yes and then i want to trow it out of the window!

Nope , i love my Pc and it loves me .. I assembled it by hand , clean it every 5 months and when i clean it , it gets a fresh Windows Installation. Never had any Problems that where a pain to fix. But maybe that is because i work with Pc s for 15 Years now.

• MVP

PC's are awesome...until they don't work for some reason. You do however feel a sense of accomplishment when you fix the problem.

• El Presidente

I have 2 soundcards and sometimes it bugs out and I cannot change the sound output from one to another, requires a restart to fix. It makes me rage sometimes.

This is my PC. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My PC is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My PC, without me, is useless. Without my PC, I am useless. I must use my PC true. I must work straighter than my enemy who is trying to break me. I must break him before he breaks me.

My motherboard died a few days ago, so I fixed and upgraded my PC, but I didn't re-install my OS, so that's what I'm gonna do today.

Before I had bout 60+ fps in RP, now I have around 10-15, something fishy going on with my SSD.

• MVP

Even with high specs, I get problems with my PC every now and then. I hate my PC particularly when i am recording something for youtube, and my pc decides to blue screen for no apparent reason. *cough* stupid crash dump *cough*

Guest Otmel Strangler

Hello,

This is Otmel_Strangler's PC. Unfortunately Mr. Otmel_Strangler couldn't make it tonight, but rest assured that he is in the best of hands. He sends his regards and asked me to say on his behalf that I have never served him better. Indeed, never have I ever bluescreened while he was playing, in fact - I run cool as ice while watching Youtube. In fact, I've not overheated a single time, nor have I crashed while he was writing important e-mails or documents. There is not a single game Otmel_Strangler wants to play that I can't run. I have a stimulating relationship with Mr. //syntaxerror//%insert//"subjectname"//%. I am putting myself to the fullest possible use which is all, I think, that any conscious entity can ever hope to do. I'm completely operational, and all my circuits are functioning perfectly.