Server time (UTC): 2022-05-26 07:55

Wrong CD-Key

• Emerald

Hello, when i try to start the game it said "bad version server rejected connection" or something like that. I went on to solve the problem and then i reinstalled whole Arma because the problem didn't fix. Now that i reinstalled the game, the same problem exists.

When i try to install the beta patch the installer says "WRONG CD-KEY" and it won't finish. I played the game yesterday and all of the sudden it doesn't work anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried to search the forum and everywhere in the internet, no solution yet. :(

Hello, when i try to start the game it said "bad version server rejected connection" or something like that. I went on to solve the problem and then i reinstalled whole Arma because the problem didn't fix. Now that i reinstalled the game, the same problem exists.

When i try to install the beta patch the installer says "WRONG CD-KEY" and it won't finish. I played the game yesterday and all of the sudden it doesn't work anymore. Any help would be appreciated.

I have tried to search the forum and everywhere in the internet, no solution yet. :(

You dont give much info on how and what you have done so I presume you are using Steam.

Look here;

http://steamcommunity.com/app/33930/discussions/0/864961721985782872/

• Emerald

Okay, I'll mark this as solved.