Server time (UTC): 2021-01-26, 06:36
Sign in to follow this  
Cammunism

Cameron J. Lane. Thoughts?

So yeah, I've been wondering about who knows me, who's met me, and what people think of me. I'd like feedback on my character, because I really hope to improve my role play. Thanks :)

I met you once at Prud briefly...its the laugh you do, creeps me out a little (which is a good thing). What I have seen I like. Cannot be more detailed than that, as I said it was brief.

I met you once at Prud briefly...its the laugh you do, creeps me out a little (which is a good thing). What I have seen I like. Cannot be more detailed than that, as I said it was brief.

Thanks much! Here's to us getting to know each other better :D

Thanks much! Here's to us getting to know each other better :D

Erm now that is even creepier!

tumblr_mkarw9qsq21r4rnkdo1_500.gif

I love the "hmmmm" noises you make

I know you Cameron your a good guy sorry I havnt been playing lately been sick :P

I love the "hmmmm" noises you make

Heheh, thanks :)

I know you Cameron your a good guy sorry I havnt been playing lately been sick :P

No worries, dude. Lookin' forward to your return :D

your voice reminds me of Maximillion Pegasus.

Now you got me diggin' for my old Yu-Gi-Oh decks.

I had a nice time getting to know him a little better on Brynn. The way he acts makes me feel it's as if he has some deep twisted story to tell, and that makes him like-able/interesting to me. He seems the sort that enjoys weaving a certain image about himself, and I think he likes to be mysterious on purpose because it gives him an edge if he should decide to manipulate a person or situation. At least, that's what I'm feeling when my character is around him, I could be totally wrong, but nonetheless I love it - so good job!

I felt like Cameron was a closet-case before we started hanging out with him.

Now I'm convinced he's a good test subject for Synthrex.

Well one of my characters hates you now so. I still like your rp and everything.

i believe we ran into you at Prud. from the little i saw your character's interesting, in a messed up way, and the voice is definitely distinctive. i think the voice kind of sounds like a mellow version of Geoff Peterson from The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson:

[video=youtube]

don't know how far that's true but it's the first thing that your voice reminded me of. xD

Your character seems the type that could be a closeted serial killer or the next narrator for the twilight zone. Either or i love the concept of him collecting and reading those journals from dead people. Makes me wonder if you just found those people dead or maybe you "Rented" their journals out. Hope to see more of him. :D

I had a nice time getting to know him a little better on Brynn. The way he acts makes me feel it's as if he has some deep twisted story to tell, and that makes him like-able/interesting to me. He seems the sort that enjoys weaving a certain image about himself, and I think he likes to be mysterious on purpose because it gives him an edge if he should decide to manipulate a person or situation. At least, that's what I'm feeling when my character is around him, I could be totally wrong, but nonetheless I love it - so good job!

Here's to us sitting down one day and exchanging stories! *clink*

I felt like Cameron was a closet-case before we started hanging out with him.

Now I'm convinced he's a good test subject for Synthrex.

You'll see... YOU'LL ALL SEE!

Well one of my characters hates you now so. I still like your rp and everything.

Perhaps one day we will encounter each other again and sort out the tension. I look forward to that day!

i believe we ran into you at Prud. from the little i saw your character's interesting, in a messed up way, and the voice is definitely distinctive. i think the voice kind of sounds like a mellow version of Geoff Peterson from The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson:

-snip-

don't know how far that's true but it's the first thing that your voice reminded me of. xD

That was hilarious xD

Your character seems the type that could be a closeted serial killer or the next narrator for the twilight zone. Either or i love the concept of him collecting and reading those journals from dead people. Makes me wonder if you just found those people dead or maybe you "Rented" their journals out. Hope to see more of him. :D

The journals are definitely a big hobby of his. To clear it up (I'm sure I've said this IC), but he collects the journals from HIS victims only :P

I like you.

I like that time when you told everyone to drop their tin cans. That had me dying :)

I've spooked quite a few groups at Prud with that prank. Gets them every time xD

I like you.

I like you too, Mr. Baguette.

Alright folks, thanks much for the feedback. Guess I should stick to the deeper, more creepier tone of voice :P See you all in-game sometime soon! :)

Guest Dolphin

Ive never took the time to learn your name. I know when your around cause ill be at the fire and the trees will start going "MMMMM"

I ran into Cameron a few times :D at first I thought I should always be alert, because Cameron was...weird. but after some time I realised that Cameron is a pretty cool guy :D unless threatened..

The 'hmmmmmm's.." freak me out tho.

Hope to run into him again :)

Ive never took the time to learn your name. I know when your around cause ill be at the fire and the trees will start going "MMMMM"

Haha. I kno dat feel

Hahaha, I suppose that can go for several people who know of me xD

I ran into Cameron a few times :D at first I thought I should always be alert, because Cameron was...weird. but after some time I realised that Cameron is a pretty cool guy :D unless threatened..

The 'hmmmmmm's.." freak me out tho.

Hope to run into him again :)

Haha. I kno dat feel

Don't underestimate him, friend. Some of his friends called him "Mr. Cool". By friends, I mean schizophrenic monsters that he calls his friends. :)

Never met you yet, but hopefully soon :D

If you're ever in the Prud area, you're likely to find Cameron reading a journal or smoking a cigar :P