Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 19:43
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katherine

My Journey here on DayzRP: A look at it in Retrospect & Moving Forward

Guest Katherine

(NOT A LEAVING THREAD)

I don't really know the best way to start this off, But here goes nothing.

The name is Brandon, Most call me Anders some still Call me Neo-Con. So to anyone reading this, Friends, Staff and the Community. Words can't describe the journey, A odysse if you will. Its been the best and worst of times. The best being in SVR and having what used to be some of the best people talking to and knowing which today sadly is gone and ain't coming back. I came a few days before Psisyndicate despite being in May. Since its almost been a full year i was hoping of making a thread looking back at dayzrp in retrospect.

I was brought here by lonewolfy, And together we founded Enclave. I was alright but a few months we seperated and he was ruling solo. I was clanless. I joined TAS and met members that were going to be big groups and leading one of the most controversial clans. Leader or at least co leading it, Udgar (SKA,Old Friend) And Zod who would soon be part of CLF. Then afterwards it was the skalisky island project. I was a guard and i was always hunting for supplies and weapons. After that was gone.. I joined imperial dragons for a bit then was solo again... Then i joined SVR. I met Icyz, Wunsleh, Misty, Daniel, Zipcouda Caesar and so on and so forth.Then they disbanded SVR for NRF which i joined until that went underhill dissbanding. Also played with Psisyndicate for a bit, Including talking to him. Quite the adventure so far.

Then SKA came and tension rises between NRF. I didn't care about the "drama" because it never got under my skin. After that, I joined Valkyries. Had the "wonderful" pleasure of meeting Deng. Who i still talk to from time to time when i get the chance. Then Things took a turn for a worse. After that went away well then it was NRF v.2 Left the clan not too long and well the rest has been the hell on earth 2014 and resulted in my status here now. I was planning on being part of Sorens clan but i just couldn't spend time or put effort to be in a clan at the moment, Still dealing from the worlds worst bullshit and knife in the backs in the century. But thankfully i met Tamaster and me and him duo rp a lot and made the role play enjoyable for me. Also Thumper too my favorite American Admin. Well thats about it really, I mostly now just look at rp section and from time to time go in game for some private role play with friends and trusted rpers. Don't like walking into public places really. I recommend it to anyone it is really a enjoyable experience and can prevent external problems such as random attacks and issues since the party are friends/known to the other, In essence it prevents less problems in my opinion.

So, I remain hopeful that the rest of the year gets better not just here but in real life, Been dealing with a lot of loss and needless panics. I also hoped i don't get fucked over again. That would be real great.

Until next time - Brandon

P.S i forgot to mention i play a lot of counter strike now. Nova 1 trying to make my way to the top. If anyone wants to play PM. Anyways, Back to reading the role play section and brainstorming. Also here is a wild Tamaster in his Natural Habitat.

[video=youtube]

/Moving to Introductions and Farewells

Bye :(

Arcus you derp. It doesn't say anything about leaving.

Anyway, you have a long journey behind you, but also ahead of you. Things will get better.

I RPd with you once at Desal but i don't think I ever spoke to you. I think you're a cool guy.

Yeah I was really unsure about that. I figured with the last word "Until next time" I thought that implied he was leaving. I'll move it back if he says anything.

Yeah I was really unsure about that. I figured with the last word "Until next time" I thought that implied he was leaving. I'll move it back if he says anything.

You're just sleepy. That's what happens if you don't sleep for 72 hours :P

Guest Katherine

Not a leaving thread. :) Why would i want to leave you babe. But while i am responding by moving forward i mean to say putting the past behind me and hoping for a better tomorrow.

Not a leaving thread. :) Why would i want to leave you babe. But while i am responding by moving forward i mean to say putting the past behind me and hoping for a better tomorrow.

Oh thank god. I was scared. I was starting to miss you :\

/Moving to offtopic

Guest Katherine

Anyway, you have a long journey behind you, but also ahead of you. Things will get better.

I RPd with you once at Desal but i don't think I ever spoke to you. I think you're a cool guy.

Thank you it means a lot :-)

Oh thank god. I was scared. I was starting to miss you :\

/Moving to offtopic

sup son ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sup

Cya in a week, hope the knife wound heals soon.

Guest Katherine

Cya in a week, hope the knife wound heals soon.

So i am leaving now? This is new to me. Don't worry about the wound. Butter knife is hardly that damaging.

Then Things took a turn for a worse.

You're welcome. It has been a pleasure.

P.S. Still haven't managed to step on one -.-

User was warned for this post.

Sure.

I came a few days before Psisyndicate despite being in May.

[..]

Also played with Psisyndicate for a bit, Including talking to him. Quite the adventure so far.

large.gif

Guest Katherine

Then Things took a turn for a worse.

You're welcome. It has been a pleasure.

P.S. Still haven't managed to step on one -.-

No, don't think are the cause of the problems. Because i don't give people with anger issues screaming down the microphone money.

P.S Thanks for your comment, Truly heart felt.

No Séamus mention? I am disappoint.

K, Bai!

luv u, Bye.

He's NOT leaving!

Oh what the hell. Bye Anderson. I enjoyed the ... I think it was one ... encounter we ever had. Good luck out there. Stay safe. Sayonara. Auf Wiedersehen. Arrivederci. Adios. Daag. Ha det så bra. Farvel. Do zobaczenia. Na shledanou.

I think I kinda met you once in the red barn at starry? Not sure...

He's NOT leaving!

Not with that attitude!

<3