Server time (UTC): 2021-01-23, 19:33
Sign in to follow this  
Hofer

Entering the ranks of the retired staff members

Dear community.

Lately I have been thinking alot about this, and I think that the final decision has been made today.

I decided to step down from my position as an Admin and join the ranks of the ex-staff members. The reasons for this are many, I can list a few of them:

- In September I am becoming a father to a wonderful little boy. He will take up my time.

- I don't have the energy and urge to do staff work anymore. I don't feel like logging on DayZRP to work.

- I joined staff 1 month after I joined DayZRP. My whole experience here has been in staff, so I haven't even tried the other side yet. It is time for me to try that out.

- I want to start playing DayZRP again. One could say that you can do that as an admin, and sure you can. But it's still not the same. You have the tools so easily available, and without a clan it's just not even possible to enjoy DayZRP for me.

- We have 7 admins + Rolle right now. This is an all time high, and I am sure that the current admin team will handle this fine without me.

I'd like to thank everyone in staff, and the rest of the community for giving me the chance to stay in staff for 9 months. These 9 months have been great, and I've thoroughly enjoyed them all. I wish that I still had the passion to continue. I have tried regaining that passion, without success.

I will surely miss being a staff member, and I will most likely regret this decision. But I'd rather step down myself right now, instead of waiting until I am demoted because I don't work anymore.

What will I do now? I don't know. I'll probably take a break from DayZRP in general. When I return I will most likely start or join a clan and see if I can regain my will and enjoyment that I previously had within this community.

Hope to see you in the future.

Admin Hofer signing off, joining the ranks of the dark blue smurfs.

o7

Guest neom

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

Guest magw33d

goodnight, sweet prince.

chosen-one.gif

o7 My favourite admin!

You joined staff the same time I did, but you got so much further! Good work man <3

You were a great staff member and you'll be an awesome member of the regular community, I'm sure of it :)

o7 Hufhuf

I'll find you in bushes, don't you worry <3

Guest Astycc

NO! Oh my god, you were amazing as an admin and I wish you all the best with your upcoming child, see you around Hofer! <3

EDIT: Your avatar looks really good in Blue, you suit it :D

o7

Live long and prosper, Hofer!

Guest Alfie

o7 Hofer, slightly sad but glad you can't spawn zombies on me and whisper my name in game anymore. ^^

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

478.gif

Welcome to the ranks of dark blue old friend! I'll miss seeing your red name :(

o7 Hofer. I am gun miss one of my fav. admins on DayZRP :(

o7 Hofer, wish you the best with whatever comes your way.

Wait what? No? You're lying?

Well, you were a great admin Hofer, you did your job amazingly and to your full potential.

o7, hope to see you in-game more now though. ;)

DAMNIT, What is it with all these things being so unpredictable.

o7 hofer

This better be a 16 days late April fools' joke

Guest ArcticStarling

R.I.P

Hofer! You were such a good admin and a rather charismatic chap!

I remember meeting you in Epoch one day, you gave me a lift to Bash and then you flew off - you've done a fantastic job as Staff and it's sad to see you step down. Hopefully you'll play in-game more now though!

o7 Hofer!

Guest MARTiN

would be cool to see you ingame :)

Guest Astycc

I remember meeting you in Epoch one day, you gave me a lift to Bash and then you flew off - you've done a fantastic job as Staff and it's sad to see you step down. Hopefully you'll play in-game more now though!

Not just you Mush, the Huth brothers enjoyed meeting you!

Sign in to follow this