Server time (UTC): 2021-01-24, 05:49
Sign in to follow this  
Frankenstein

Servers

Guys, how many servers are there in the game? I can only see about 5 of them? I think

There are 2

Dayzrp.com S1 roleplaying server

Dayzrp.com S2 roleplaying server

They're called something like that ^

Guys, how many servers are there in the game? I can only see about 5 of them? I think

There are 2

oh ok :o thanks

uhm can I ask a question? I got accepted and now in the whitelist, but I cant play on the server? can you help me please?

There are 2

uhm can I ask a question? I got accepted and now in the whitelist, but I cant play on the server? can you help me please?

Check your GUID is correct.

Go on any random ArmA 2 server and it should say: Server Computed GUID: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.

This should match the one on the page I linked you.

There are 2

What do you mean by "Cant play on the server" elaborate more please

Do you have the mod installed, activated and running the arma 2 OA beta patch?

You are referring to the mod servers, yes? If so follow the instructions found here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-mod-download

moved to questions

Download and install the beta patch that is linked at the top of the page (103718). Then I'd recommend manually downloading and installing the mod. Once that is done, use the launcher to connect to the servers.

Im trying to download the one I really needed but some of the times I dont really get how or what to download

why does it keep saying my patch stopped working?

Download this, this and this. To install the beta patch, extract the .EXE to your desktop and run it, the launcher does not require an installation (simply drag the .EXE to a location of your choice and launch it after you install the mod). The mod itself is installed like any other addon, open the .ZIP and move the @DayZRP folder into your arma 2 operation arrowhead folder found in steam/steamapps. Once this is done, run the launcher and join a server.

why does it keep saying my patch stopped working?

You get this message when trying to use or patch a beta on a game version prior to 1.62

First, verify your game version. This by starting the game and look in the ArmA menu window, in the right lower corner it will say what version your game has.

Thank you guys

Can you connect now without errors?

I see that you have a ingame name under your forum name, that means you where able to connect, am I right?

(by the way, that name is Inappropriate, please change it to a appropriate one like with a first and a last name).

Maybe he got kicked because of the name?