Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 20:36

Blacklisted

Guest John Long

Guest John Long

I was blacklisted for putting in my real age. I am 15 years old and im pretty sure im old enough to play this game. I got blacklisted before anyone even looked over my application and in my opinion my application looked pretty good. I have a lot of Rp experience. I donated to get whitelist. I donated because I wanted to play on this server. Could i make another account and retry?

DayzRP has an age limit of 16

if you take a look at the whitelist page you will see its stated there

Guest John Long

if you take a look at the whitlist page you will see its stated there

Is it asking my in character age or my age?

it is asking for your age

Guest John Long

Well.... Im pretty pissed now. IM SO [email protected]#@@#@ What can i do about this?

Well.... Im pretty pissed now. IM SO [email protected]#@@#@ What can i do about this? Im pretty new to all this stuff. I had my pass phase and everything and i had a huge paragraph about my back story

Well.... Im pretty pissed now. IM SO [email protected]#@@#@ What can i do about this?

well your gona have to waite to you turn 16 then get in contacte with a admin and have a pic with you holding your id with a note saying dayz rp you can blure out any sansetive info but your birth date hase to be showd and the pic on the id
Guest John Long

In order to play on DayZRP you have to apply to be whitelisted. This is to prevent random, immature people and cheaters from joining the server directly. BattlEye GUID is used to identify you and whitelist your account. You may only have ONE website/forum account and ONE GUID whitelisted. Any alt accounts will be banned, along with GUID connected to them. You must be at least 16 years old to play on DayZRP.

Are you able to take a look at what i wrote? I think im pretty mature for playing on dayzrp. If you are able to take a look at it then do it. I think im mature enough and i have enough Rp experience.

In order to play on DayZRP you have to apply to be whitelisted. This is to prevent random, immature people and cheaters from joining the server directly. BattlEye GUID is used to identify you and whitelist your account. You may only have ONE website/forum account and ONE GUID whitelisted. Any alt accounts will be banned, along with GUID connected to them. You must be at least 16 years old to play on DayZRP.

Are you able to take a look at what i wrote? I think im pretty mature for playing on dayzrp. If you are able to take a look at it then do it. I think im mature enough and i have enough Rp experience.

• Emerald

They rarely, in fact, almost never make exceptions. The age limit is there for a reason. Just because you think your application is good means you're suddenly exempt from a rule that was put in place for a reason? No.

Guest John Long

But you didn't read the rule.

I'm sorry for not reading that rule... I'm stupid for not reading. You know why i donated to this server? I donated because I wanted to have good Rp experience and have fun with people. I didnt want to donate just to get cooler looking skins and a name tag. I donated so i could play and why would i lie about my age? I wouldn't say im any older. I just want to play dayzRP with everyone

• Emerald

Once you turn 16 you can follow the steps in the bottom part of this thread to get your blacklist removed.

Guest John Long

Once you turn 16 you can follow the steps in the bottom part of this thread to get your blacklist removed.

Wow.. Well anyone can fake that. Anyone could just take a close up of there older brothers or anyone that is older then them.

But you didn't read the rule.

Are you able to look at my whitelist?

Guest John Long

No, only administrators can.

Would they be able to do anything if they think i am ''mature'' enough to join the server?

Browse the forums, comment on things and prove you are mature. :D

What's the email to contact them with? My contact tab for me is not working.

• MVP

I don't mean to be rude, snide, or otherwise offensive, but I have the feeling you might need to do a bit more maturing before you're ready for this community. <3

Guest John Long

I don't mean to be rude, snide, or otherwise offensive, but I have the feeling you might need to do a bit more maturing before you're ready for this community. <3

What? You don't just come in here and call someone not mature because of a forum post. How does this forum post even show that i'm not mature?

• MVP

What? You don't just come in here and call someone not mature because of a forum post. How does this forum post even show that i'm not mature?

Like I said, didn't mean to come across rude.

Guest John Long

Just explain to me. How am i immature?

Can you explain how i am immature?

I don't know how this post turned into this but all was i'm trying to say is that all i want is not to be blacklisted. I want an admin to look at my whitelist and i will guarantee that i'm mature enough to play on this server.

• El Presidente

I don't know, maybe it's because you've sent me like 6 PMs regarding your blacklist already.

I don't know how this post turned into this but all was i'm trying to say is that all i want is not to be blacklisted. I want an admin to look at my whitelist and i will guarantee that i'm mature enough to play on this server.

It doesn't work that way, unfortunately. I will refund your donation though, as a gesture of good will :)

Guest John Long

I don't know, maybe it's because you've sent me like 6 PMs regarding this issue already.

It doesn't work that way, unfortunately. I will refund your donation though, as a gesture of good will :)

No no... Keep the money.. Just why? Why cant i just be whitelist? I want to play on this server.

I don't know, maybe it's because you've sent me like 6 PMs regarding this issue already.

No no... Keep the money.. Just why? Why cant i just be whitelist? I want to play on this server.

What does it matter if a 15 year old plays on here? What if i am good at RP and am mature enough to play on the server?

• Emerald

As I said in my earlier post.

They rarely, in fact, almost never make exceptions. The age limit is there for a reason. Just because you think your application is good means you're suddenly exempt from a rule that was put in place for a reason? No.

You've already been given an answer to why you can't be whitelisted so why bother to keep asking? All you're doing is just making yourself look bad. The rule is there for a reason, to keep immature people out, I'm not saying all people under 16 are immature, but the majority are.

Guest John Long

You've already been given an answer to why you can't be whitelisted so why bother to keep asking? All you're doing is just making yourself look bad. The rule is there for a reason, to keep immature people out, I'm not saying all people under 16 are immature, but the majority are.

The age limit doesn't make sense though.

• El Presidente

What does it matter if a 15 year old plays on here? What if i am good at RP and am mature enough to play on the server?

Analogy to the driving license works pretty good here. There is plenty of 14 year olds who can drive a car just fine and are mature enough to do it safely, why shouldn't they be allowed to get a license? Because a line has to be drawn somewhere and the law says so.

Guest John Long

Who the fuck cares if i'm making my self look bad? I wont be able to play on the server in the first place so whats the point of making my self look good?

• Emerald

The age limit doesn't make sense though.

Yes it does. as I've stated above it is there to keep the immature people out. In my experience most younger players on games just cause too much problems, which is exactly why the rule has been implemented and I doubt it will ever be lowered.