Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 18:05
Sign in to follow this  
Reece

Victor Garin's travels

It was silent, there was a cold chilling wind blowing over my shoulders it seemed like a beautiful night to rob some dogpigs. I was west of the radio station watching and listening as a good sniper does. I radioed in and one of your new recruits Fyodor Borislav picked me up in our car it looked like it had been through the civil war, well anyway beside the point. We head north up the road to meet up with my fellow comrades, we decided to set up a road block. Nothing happened them we got word that Dr. Matt Brown of Veritas was at the radio station, we swiftly moved down on it and there he was the scum of all scum Dr. Matt Brown.

We got Matt and his friends they were collateral damage, it was good they were there because they had some beautiful weaponry. We took the pig and gave him to some friends of ours and now as far as I now he is not a problem anymore to us, because we scared the living shit out of him!

Well...... today was interesting. It all started with a radio message from my commanding officer Korey Ivanko, It was a distress call he had got the AN2 Biplane and Got it in the air but had no clue how to land it. It had been a few years since I had flow one but I still knew the basics, I had him on radio and I guided him in for landing, He kind of done it I guess.... well the wing hit the ground and then so did the plane. I rushed over to see if anyone needed help, sadly I mean luckily everyone was ok. Sadly the plane had a hole ripped in the back right of it, I gathered some supplies and patched it up as best I could.

I got into the pilot seat and turn her on she started surprisingly, I got her up to speed and we soared to NEAF and refuelled a little. We then noticed a tall dark figure over looking us on the airfield It was like the one Jutski described to me I seen it and didn't look back, I told the boys that we were being surrounded by BHM they believed me. I got us out of there not looking back we then went to Kamenka and refuelled enough to keep us in the air for six hours.

We then got a radio message from Jutski saying " I need a pick up at Prud Lake" I replied " On my way friend" We set off, when we got near I let the paratroopers go down and clear the Landing Zone. It was clear I proceeded to land it was smooth and safe. We then asked the civilians of Prud who needs a ride only one replied his name was George "Ghost" Riggs. I asked him " Where do you want to go ?" He replied "NEAF". As I had already landed there today I thought nothing of it. I approached the airfield at 90 KMPH a safe speed and that's when the back right hole opened up again, I lost all control and the propel smashed of the ground with a THUD we were on fire there was nothing I could do the joystick was lodged inside me , but my friends would never leave me, they mustarded all their strength and they got me out. They took me to the BOS camp and lay me on the sandbags. Our doctor Dima Vasilovsky started work on me. Well.... that's all I remember. They all said I scream like little girl I just giggled. I lifted my top to find a 8 inch stitch across my chest because of them that's why I am here today and I will never forget them for this.

Today was interesting we had a meeting with the Fangs, Veritas and Civilian Protection unit. This particular meeting was arranged by CPU and well they didn't show up. But anyway I'll tell you about the meeting. Well..... this meeting was a little sketchy because I personal do not trust Veritas, in my opinion they are scum of the earth and need to die, but that's only my opinion. When the Fangs eventually showed up the seemed a little edgy. Sadly I don't know why they were edgy I always try my best to do what I can for them.

The meeting went on for about 45 minutes and a lot of comments were thrown from Veritas, that Matt Brown has to watch his mouth or bad things will happen not just to him but the people he cares about. When everyone had eventually got everything they wanted to say off the chest The Lads showed up and that was like putting a firework into the mix. Sadly noting happened I mean it was good nothing happened or a lot of people might have died.

After the meeting Volki. Fangs and Veritas went out to hunt bandit scum. Sadly I did not get to shoot anyone. One good thing which is happening is my chest is healing up nicely, but it is still a little sore but I have to pull through. Hopefully it heals soon and I get back to normal. On another note, Dr. Matt Brown you better watch your mouth.

And another dogpig bites the dust... I think that's what I will call this story because I love telling them to the Ryadovoys. Well it all started after the meeting we had me and the pack headed out to S-Gru turn to have a little fun we sat there for hours upon end and nothing happened the a Car full of people comes down the road as fast as a grey hound. I didn't know what to do so I done what I know best I shoot the back tyre on the car out the back left to be precise. After our little road block stopped the car and we eventually got the hostages to compile 3 three shoots ring out behind me one of which landed in a member of The Lads and the other two in my closest my friend one of which penetrated his skull, I always said your head like road but not this time. After the three shoots I get up and put two bullets in him myself. My closest friend was dead we had a member of The Lads injured and a fucking dogpig dead. *Tears start to pour down Victors face* I know what I had to do I wipe the tears from my face and go down to the car full of hostages. I pull out my baby AKA my Raging Bull handgun, I spin the chamber I have two shots in it and two hostages to kill. I scream in their face saying " Was that your fucking friend of the hill that killed my fucking friend* He replies *Yes you fucking pig* at that moment my life flashed before my eyes, I remember what I am fighting for and I spin the barrel of my baby again and kill the two hostages with my two bullets.*Victor falls to his knees in pain but not from his chest but from his heart, he misses his friend.*

The next day was hard I won't lie I missed him. We had another meeting with the Fangs, Veritas and The civilian protection unit. The CPU are scum bags in my opinion the call themselves a protection unit for civilians but they rob them for their own protection they say, I smell shit! Fucking liars. I get in position with my trusty SVD-M. Sadly nothing happened I wanted to kill those pigs so much, but I didn't because my higher command didn't let me.

We then headed down to Prud and nothing happened, so we decided to go to the Radio Station. The Lads showed up and well I thought it would be a good idea to jump off the radio tower for a little fun, and to show off a little. It didn't go the way I thought it would because when I jumped my foot got caught and I fell like a ROCK, I won't lie it was very sore but him still fighting fit and ready for action.

Another day, another dogpig........ It all happened, I finally got my wish the Civilian Protection Unit felt my wrath and so did B-17. I'll start from the beginning me and my Kapitan Korey Ivanko we looting around Stary Sobor, then all I hear is my Kapitan say I'm being robbed I swiftly move into position and take the shot the bullet gave him a haircut but only a haircut. Then one of the pigs sprayed down my tree he hit my leg I was out of action, thought it was the end for me I said my prayers and welcome hell with opened arms. I then wake up at Prud with a terrible leg pains, the pig shot my leg and reopened my chest wound but luckily our doctor Dima Vasilovsky was on the scene he worked my me for four hours. I wake up after the four hours to find my chest stitch's out and a big bandage wrapped round my chest, well....... my leg was not so lucky I had to have a bullet ripped out of it, now I'll tell you something that was sore.

I then had a good five hour sleep to get rid of the pain, it worked a little I was still in pain but not as much as before. Well anyway I grabbed my kit and meet up with the boys, they seemed relieved to see me, I don't know if it was because I was still a little tipsy from all the drugs Dima gave me. But anyway they got me to go over to the CPU and give them a taste of their own medicine. I screamed " Drop your weapons backpacks and radio pigs." well they did get a fright and they all did it, I don't know if it was because I grabbed one of their friends throat and the chloroformed him or they just did it because of my MANLY VOICE! Well anyway they had some nice kit food, drink and a lovely pistol. *Victor slowly closes his diary and puts it in his top pocket of his shirt. Victor slowly walks into the woods smiling*

Looking good Reece! ;)

Looking good Reece! ;)

Thanks!

Add pictures please so it is not mass amounts of text, but good job pal.

Another interesting day with the boys. Well we found BOS again and they felt my wraith, stupid pigs. We went to Prud and one of their men was there and well the rest says itself he is no more. Also today we had a roadblock again we sat there for three hours and nothing not even a zombie came up and said hello. Today as been a little exciting for me I didn't kill just one BOS but two the scum backs shoot one of my friends, well they didn't get far before we found them again. I got everyone in position and we charged the UVB station and slaughtered BOS we pride now, they are nothing now. Then we decide after the road block to go to Prud and we had a great gathering with the whole of Volki celebrating everyone's achievements within our group, it was fun until Buckly Bang ruined it. We went down and questioned him and well let's say he had a rumble in the jungle when he see 20 Volki running towards him. We then left Prud for a good hour.

We went and manned our roadblock again for another hour but still nothing, so we heading back to Prud again. A stupid CPU member decided to shoot Jutski but he ok. Then I ran round the corner and dropped him. Me and some members decided to go hunt BOS, we split into different groups and didn't find anything. We then head back to Prud but sadly we ran out of fuel in the car, and then SDS chased us they should do it more often to get my heart rate up, because it doesn't happen anymore with BOS because we always squad wipe them. Just a little note SDS thanks for the chase better luck next time!

Sign in to follow this