Server time (UTC): 2022-05-21 12:23

Deep breath. Exhale. Time to screw up everything. I will probably do something wrong.

What's up. I'm BlackySnacky. I probably will screw myself up, considering I yet am to know how this forum functions and if users that hasn't applied are allowed to post here. Hope that's not the case. If it is, feel free to kick me in the nuts and throw this into the garbage can.

My name is Felix, Karma, or BlackySnacky. I am not known at all here around, but have been reguarly checking for the oppurtunity to applicate. I saw this community a while back, not thinking anything mayor about it. Not until a few weeks it struck me that this could actually be legit Roleplay, so I got on the internet and searched for some general reputation or some gameplay on the server. Due to my massive stupidity my first guess was youtubing it, not the best place to search for information, but I found enough. This server seemed extremely intresting, it turned my perspective around on DayZ, unfortunately, I bet you know how it works out when you try to act like a person in DayZ. Roleplaying is one of the best things I know, and it's been a part of my HEART since 3-5 years. Also, one thing I didn't mention, does the whitelisting open often? Or is it permantently closed? I know that it says that the applications will reopen, I am just a easy-worrying person.

• Emerald

Hai. The whitelist opens up now and again when applications aren't in high numbers. It is open to donors so you could go down that path. It isn't a waste of money, because you'll end up donating if you get whitelisted either way. It's also totally worth it for the experience. As awesome as the in game experience is, you should stick around on the forums. Plenty of interesting things to read and to waste all your day on. Have fun!

Hai. The whitelist opens up now and again when applications aren't in high numbers. It is open to donors so you could go down that path. It isn't a waste of money, because you'll end up donating if you get whitelisted either way. It's also totally worth it for the experience. As awesome as the in game experience is, you should stick around on the forums. Plenty of interesting things to read and to waste all your day on. Have fun!

So the server requires you to donate? Or do you mean this by an addictive way? Either way, yeah, I'll probably be broke by the end of the day.

• Emerald

So the server requires you to donate? Or do you mean this by an addictive way? Either way, yeah, I'll probably be broke by the end of the day.

Addictive way :) You can use your donations to exchange for permanent in game skins.

Addictive way :) You can use your donations to exchange for permanent in game skins.

Why do you get me this excited? GOD DAMNIT, now I will spend all my money on this :c

Ha, after €200 I am still donating €35 a month ;)

Welcome to the community, I would love to see you IG, if you have any questions/concerns feel free to PM me.