Server time (UTC): 2021-01-16, 15:44
Sign in to follow this  
Valkerion

Teleporting Relog

Question/Problem: Everytime i log back in after restart or relog i have been rewound hours behind from where i was when i logged out.

All of my gears is updated properly though when i log back in so i dont lose anything i just get moved a random distance across the map.

The latest one took me from dochina player camp all the way prud.

Is the problem on the Mod or Standalone: Mod

Does this problem occur on other public DayZ/ArmA/SA servers as well: Not sure

How long have you had this problem: last few days started on monday but only rewound me a few minutes

What have you done to fix this already: Nothing as of yet

Are you Alt+F4'ing or waiting the full 30 seconds before logging out?

Waiting the full 30 seconds

Hmm, I've seen this happen to people a number of times before. I think it has something to do with the database not updating your position, I -think- a method of fixing this was to respawn your character.

Hmm, I've seen this happen to people a number of times before. I think it has something to do with the database not updating your position, I -think- a method of fixing this was to respawn your character.

Well i have died between Monday and today yet its still doing it but i dunno il see what happens next time i die

If you wait to the last second before restart logging out this often happends, recommended is to log out a couple of minutes before the restart, this to let the Db save your character data and location properly.

Well i have died between Monday and today yet its still doing it but i dunno il see what happens next time i die

Hmmm, Wait for a dev or another staff member to post. Maybe they can provide a solution.

I've had this happen to me ever so often for the past months. Just happens once in a while and is 'hella' annoying.

I've had this happen to me ever so often for the past months. Just happens once in a while and is 'hella' annoying.

Yeah just appears to be off and on

As alyd said database may not be updating your last position try waiting 5 minutes in your last position then logging out and see if it does it again?

As alyd said database may not be updating your last position try waiting 5 minutes in your last position then logging out and see if it does it again?

Seems fine as of recently it was only those 3 off days that it was doing it.

Ill mark this as solved

If it happens again message me and ill reopen :)