Server time (UTC): 2021-01-22, 13:02
Sign in to follow this  
Kelster

Recording Programs

I have been looking for a recording program for some time now. I don't want to spend too much money and I don't want a program that requires an amazing computer.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good recording program that requires little to no money and doesn't eat up your frames?

Would appreciate the feedback.

Thanks.

I've been using DXtory for ages.

I use the losless codec, and I barely loose fps

theres a good

by jackfrags on how to use it.

Its 35 $

but you can pirate it fairly easy

I would recommened OBS, it's free and allows you to both stream or record all in one program; but I can't get it to work with a lot of games, including Arma. I know it works though, just need to get the right settings. :D

I've been using DXtory for ages.

I use the losless codec, and I barely loose fps

theres a good

by jackfrags on how to use it.

Its 35 $

I could buy a good game for that kind of money, seems over priced for a recording program. send me a link to the torrent. ;)

I would recommened OBS, it's free and allows you to both stream or record all in one program; but I can't get it to work with a lot of games, including Arma. I know it works though, just need to get the right settings. :D

If you ever do get it working in Arma send me a message about how it turns out. :)

If you ever do get it working in Arma send me a message about how it turns out. :)

I could buy a good game for that kind of money, seems over priced for a recording program. Is their any way to torrent it or something?

yes, yes there is

I could buy a good game for that kind of money, seems over priced for a recording program. Is their any way to torrent it or something?

yes, yes there is

*Puts his eyepatch and pirate hat on*

yes, yes there is

*Puts his eyepatch and pirate hat on*

I think it's unfortunate and immature, both to ask for but also to give tips or advise in regards to downloading copy righted software, on this for Google spiders fully open website.

This draws partly unnecessary but also wrong kind of attention to DayzRP website.

I think it's unfortunate and immature, both to question but also to give tips or advise in regards to downloading copy righted software, on this for Google spiders fully open website.

This draws partly unnecessary but also wrong kind of attention to DayzRP website.

Shhhhh....

I think it's unfortunate and immature, both to question but also to give tips or advise in regards to downloading copy righted software, on this for Google spiders fully open website.

This.

Also, if you have a Nvidia GPU there is the superior and free ShadowPlay.

This.

Yea, I don't have a good enough graphics card to run that. :(

Really? It works just fine for me although my GPU isn't the best and OBS is crashing when i try to record DayZ SA, with normal arma 2(and DayZ Mod) it works just fine.

I set everything(well most things, i tried around a bit) like it is explained in

video, i hope that helps.

I think it's unfortunate and immature, both to ask for but also to give tips or advise in regards to downloading copy righted software, on this for Google spiders fully open website.

I fully agree with you, thats why i bought it.

Also I advise everyone that wants a great recording software to buy it.

Also theres a test version of DXtory that I forgot to mention

I fully agree with you, thats why i bought it.

Also I advise everyone that wants a great recording software to buy it.

Also theres a test version of DXtory that I forgot to mention

I´m not after you or the OP, DayzRP does need good attention, nothing else.

"Information should/shall be free!"

This.

My two 770's say yummy in my tummy.

I'm using OBS, working perfectly fine with ARMA for me :) I'd recommend you try it.

Unless you have a mobile GPU from 2012. :(

Recent update added support for mobile GPUs.

Have you ran it in administrator mode?

Mine messes up a lot, if I tab out it cancels the recording and sometimes it just won't record at all.

Surf the seven seas, my mates.

Guest The Nightmare

Shadowplay!!!

Fraps is good but the files are huge, I have heard good things about Dxtory. I would choose one of those.

Fraps is so easy to use, I tried Dxtory once but it was pretty complicated and if you want good quality the files are huge.

Things could've changed since then though.