Server time (UTC): 2022-05-24 21:03

Hey folks, my name is Cathal and I hail from the Emerald Isle. I'm 24 and I have been gaming on close to two decades. I've owned Sega's, GameBoys, Playstations 1,2 and 3, Xbox 360 and of course PC.

I have played many role playing games including World of Warcraft etc but my primary RP experience actually comes from Minecraft. I helped run a multiple playing server that had role playing elements and it gave me an interesting insight to both sides of RP, the organising and administration (and the challenges that come with it) and of course playing it.

Why have I joined DayZRP? Well, my friend ConorXd (DayZRP Username) has been talking to me about this community for months. He told me stories, showed me videos and the more he told me about it, the more and more I wanted to play it as the people he described sounded like interesting, mature and fair players, the exact type of people you want when talking about RP. I couldn't for a long time though due to Uni, work, money etc etc the usual list of things that get between someone and something fun. That's all changed. I'm graduated, working and I now have the time to actually dedicate to RP. I look forward to playing here and getting to know people.

Welcome man!

If you need anything you can PM me or any of the other members of the community i'm sure we would all be more then happy to help.

Also remember to read the rules multiple times and to have a good grasp on what each rule means before submitting an application.

• MVP

Welcome to the DayZRP community! All the best with your application.

• Sapphire

Why would you punch panda, he's such a good moderator :troll:

Welcome to the community :D

• MVP

Congratulations, have fun!