Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:18

Ban Appeal - GladHippie

Guest Samuel

Guest Samuel

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-kos-north-of-elektro

So, SoHam and his friend went up to our car. SoHams friend jumps in the car while SoHam stands next to me aiming his gun towards me. I was laying on the ground so he could easily had killed me. If i would have shot his friend SoHam could just shoot me in the face. I decided to take SoHam out first so i could shoot his friend who took our car. I did nothing wrong and still i get a 3day ban and a character reset?! You have to be kidding me.... right?

Guest Samuel

For Logics - SoHam has the video on TeamViewer if you would like to watch it.

May i ask which country SoHam lives in? It could simply be the delay that casued me to see his friend get into the car before he did.

Video incoming where someone yells in teamspeak that the car is being taken and i respond "I got it!". We are talking Swedish though.

Guest MARTiN

Not sure if i can slip in and just add a few words, but im going yolomode;

at 1:30 Soham says " They are coming back/ going back, to the ural", Why would you say that unless Soham was sent out to scout, wich probably means that they actually were going to take hostile actions.

Guest Maggorra

- Here he happens to call straight into the game where he probably thought talking to their friends on TS.

It is obvious that they are planning to make a hostile action against us. They do it and fail then they write a report instead.

I would like to see the footage that is affiliated with this report if possible. If you can try upload it and link me to the video that would be appreciated, if that is not possible then I am open to teamviewer.

I need this footage to help solve a ban appeal made.

Thank you.

after it was over i got rid of it after she made the ruling :( i'm sorry i didn't know it would be needed

It appears that this footage that Meekia had watched has been deleted and because of this this case will be alot more difficult to handle. I will go through the footage's posted here and whatever other evidence I have and give an outcome shortly.

Guest Samuel

I would like to see the footage that is affiliated with this report if possible. If you can try upload it and link me to the video that would be appreciated, if that is not possible then I am open to teamviewer.

I need this footage to help solve a ban appeal made.

Thank you.

after it was over i got rid of it after she made the ruling :( i'm sorry i didn't know it would be needed

It appears that this footage that Meekia had watched has been deleted and because of this this case will be alot more difficult to handle. I will go through the footage's posted here and whatever other evidence I have and give an outcome shortly.

The video posted here is in Swedish. I believe this whole incident is caused by delay. SoHam lives in America and I live in Sweden. When I first saw his friend going into the car i turned around and shot him instantly.

Guest KaptainKoolAidz

I didn't want to get a warning for posting but you didn't respond to my PM. I was fully Involved. I was the one who got in the truck that caused the shooting. If I'm not involved in that then Idk what involved is if Glad's friends can post aswell without getting in trouble.

Warning or not This is wrong. Again my two cents.

Also, last time I stand up for someone.

Guest KaptainKoolAidz

All I know is it was in response to me getting in the vehicle. Whether I was in the truck or not, it was obvious of my intent. I cannot prove i was in the truck or not but I feel a 3 day ban and a character whip is completely overkill for this situation.

There are some silly gray area's in the rules, almost everything works fine but there is a point where a players hostile intent is completely obvious and should not need execution via text or anything.

I crawled up and right after the ural left I BOLTED for the truck, was I in it or not? I can't say it was close. Was it obviously my intent? Definitely.

Who in their right mind sneaks up to another players truck without intent to rob it or steal it?

I hope GladHippie can reverse this ban as I feel it is unjust due to it being in my opinion a gray area seeing as hostile intent was completely obvious.

Oh so it was you that was going to get in the truck, I see now. It was a 3 day because it was 2 KoS's. Resets come with every ban. I can take it down if you forgive him, because you were one that died, so that's based upon that. It will come down further/be revoked if SoHam wants as well.

I apologize, I didn't realise it was you, too many other reports going on in my head.

Guest KaptainKoolAidz

Its fine sorry if I got rash in my wording. And yes there was way to much going on tonight. Also, I was in the truck driving away when he killed me, it wasn't a KoS. as for SoHam and what he saw I agree with his anger, but as I said before it was completely obvious our Intent. I'll talk to him tomorrow and see if he wants to drop it. But for him it still looked like a KoS.

I should have gotten on the initial report thread sooner and gave my point of view, might have helped things out tremendously.

I apologize GladHippie for the Drama/Downtime, but I'm sure you realize the lag made it seem like a KoS. You should have just told us to leave and everything would have been peachy lol.

On another note, I am extremely impressed with this servers moderators and admins. I had no idea how thorough and quick you guys are to respond and resolve these issues.

The only thing I can suggest is add logs for entering/exiting vehicles. The server side story for this case could have solved it in minutes.

I'm fine with it if koolaid is . It was a Kos on my part seeing as he hadn't made contact with me and I hadn't done anything and he shot me first which is why I raged in the first place cause I had no warning then I'm dead. But if koolaid thinks it should be removed then remove it, but I agree the rules should be changed to where if you can prove the intent before they do it and kill them then it should be a legit kill. But go ahead and remove it