Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 13:28

KoS Revenge

Heya everybody :)

My big question is, when somebody robs you (not kill, only rob) if i then want to take revenge, i need to make contact with the person before escalating to hostile actions, or can i just kill the person on sight?

Couldn't figure it out from reading the rules, i think my brain is getting tired :D

Thanks in advance.

• Emerald

Keep in mind that KOS rights only last 2 hours. This means that after 2 hours you after to reintitiate on them and disarm them, if you want revenge.

• Emerald

You have KOS rights for 2 hours from when the last hostile action was taken, if you where taken hostage, this timer begins as soon as you are free (When they tell you to go away after they rob you also counts). If you come across the robbers and or captors within the 2 hours time period, then by all means, light them up.

It's best to be certain that you still have KOS rights on the people you're planning to kill though. Best thing to do is to have a stopwatch or some sort of timer, if you're unsure if it has been 2 hours or not, I suggest re-initiating on them just to be on the safe side and not risk being reported and banned.

• Legend

I think this is solved :)

You have KoS rights 2 hours from the hostile action.

Be sure to identify the person correctly before you kill and make sure you have the advantage and wont just get killed in the process by 5 other guys (This would be no value for life if you took on more than one guy) :)

• Sapphire

Whenever anybody performs a hostile action to you be that:

- Threatening you with death or physical pain

- Robs you

- Disarms you for whatever reason

- Says they will shoot you for whatever reason

However dont get "Hostile actions" wrong somebody calling you a bitch for example is not a hostile action so you dont gain rights to kill them for that.

You only get it when they directly threaten you or otherwise put you in a position that would make you defenceless.

You automatically gain the rights to shoot that person and all of the clan members he/she may or may not be affiliated with for the next 2 hours.

For example if a Member of the [Hijackers] told you he/she would kill you for the next 2 hours you can kill all of the [Hijackers] without making any contact as long as you can 100% identify that it is them

• Legend

All that brings more information in my head, thanks everybody :D

No problem :)

• Sapphire

All that brings more information in my head, thanks everybody :D

Just doing my part as a staff member 50ft samurai robot :P