Server time (UTC): 2022-05-28 14:55

Ban appeal - Nykke

Guest Nykke

Guest Nykke

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

In my opinion the verdict is not fair as i couldn't know if the shooter has legit or not legit reasons to shot at us.

F6FFo5B.png

As it clearly says in the rules I am allowed to kill the victim if we happen to take fire as we did.

Also where in the rules does it say I am not allowed to kill the hostage if he is 200m away? does this somehow remove my rights if so why isn't it stated in the rules?

And last the situation wasn't even over, he was ordered to run to starry as I am overwatcing him we take fire from starry so of course I kill the hostage as he was still in our control and under our orders and yet i still cant seem to see how a situation can be over when we are taking fire....

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

The rules seem very unclear on this even the admins don't all agree on how it should be.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Getting unbanned obviously

What could you have done better?:

Not really sure what i could have done since i clearly followed the rules.....

INB4 ruleplay over roleplay its pretty hard to roleplay when taking fire.

• El Presidente

Oh no you didn't.

Being discussed again in the admin team.

• Legend

This appeal requires more discussion then anyone originally though. For the time being Nykke is unbanned. However do not be surprised if this is temporary.

I have removed my verdict to avoid confusion. The case is still under discussion.

• MVP

Alright, we came up with this:

Even though that the rules say that you can shoot your victim when you take fire, you are only allowed to shoot the "victim" if she/he is a imminent threat towards you or your group.

This "victim" did not cause a imminent threat towards you since YOU were the one who disarmed her. You knew that she was unarmed.

Although, You will be acquitted.

We(not all of us) do understand the reason why you shot her, but with hindsight, you had no reason to shoot...

The rules will be adjusted so this will not be repeated.