Server time (UTC): 2022-05-23 02:09

Backpack Bug

Describe the issue:

I swapped weapons correctly and all my pack items wiped.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?

No idea, has happened to multiple SDS members

Time, server and location of this occurring?

S1, around 22:20, NWAF.

How long have you had this problem?

Just occurred

What have you done to fix this already?

Nothing.

• MVP

Can you explain better? At the moment I have no idea what you mean

Can you explain better? At the moment I have no idea what you mean

I switched guns in my coyote desert pack. Enough room to not delete anything. I swap from M24 to PKM and the whole contents of my pack just goes. Like everything just went.

I think he means his backpack was emptied out because of a bug that occured while switching to the weapon in his backpack, this happened to me before, but it was a 1 time thing, never happened again, the only thing I said was "DayZ happens". :D

I think he means his backpack was emptied out because of a bug that occured while switching to the weapon in his backpack, this happened to me before, but it was a 1 time thing, never happened again, the only thing I said was "DayZ happens". :D

Yeah this, but it's happened to multiple SDS members and regularly.

• MVP

How regularly would you say?

How regularly would you say?

Every so weeks… The gear doesn't matter as SDS :P but yeah, thought it could do with the new backpack.