Clan Meeting at altar hill

BobRob

• MVP

The Gray Fangs are no Bandits!

• Diamond

Very funny lineup of groups.

Chedaki and chernarussian nationalists :D

Veritas and Lads...

Probably just me but I think this is very funny.

It's like DUTY sitting at a table next to an Enclave member.

Veritas and Lads...

It was a bit fucked up at all.

But wher eis the problem, the only one with the problem might have been the Fangs.

We were all invited by the CPU to clear up something, they didnt showed up (missunderstanding). Lads werent invited. CSR wasn't either.

So basicly Veritas, Volki and Fangs.

No problem so far, even if veritas and Volki aren't the best friends.

You should have noticed that there were conflicts but as usal for an diplomatic meeting, we all agree to a ceasefire.

Btw, who are the Chernarussian nationalists? Volki? Volki haves no problem with CSR, we like eachother.

• MVP

The Fangs aren't bandits. Generalization, much?

73807-yoda-you-will-be-gif-Imgur-S5dH.gif

never.gif

• Diamond

Btw, who are the Chernarussian nationalists? Volki? Volki haves no problem with CSR, we like eachother.

Doesn't really make sense to me to be honest. I always saw Volki as a nationalist group, who wants to take control over the country again and bring it to former glory, get rid of the infection and foreign people who try to take control themselves. Kind of like NAPA.

"protecting civilians in Chernarus in the bombing of Chernogorsk in 2008."

"assisted the CDF garrison"

"protected the great Chernarussian people from the foreign bandit scum."

after reading this I still think the same way as I stated above.

Now to the chedaki, havent read anything on their thread, but I guess it should be same chedaki as the Arma 2 group. Would be really weird if the goals or all of the sudden would be completely different.

Now their main goal is, and this is a quote. "The party's main line is that of reintegration with the Russian Federation."

The chernogorsk bombing I listed above, is chedaki's work, not to mention all the war crimes and crimes again humanity they commited against chernarussians.

Now the fact that you aparently "like" each other doesnt make sense to me for obvious reason.

Even if they are a different group now, act friendly and all that stuff, they still have the same name and stood into the footsteps of murderers of thousands of people. Not a single chernarussian citizen would forgive them for what they have done. Neither will I, with my irish charcter or my russian character.

I'm not trying to question something here, its just my understanding of the relationship or how it should be, my opinion you could say (kind of). If I'm wrong then please correct me, either here or via pm.

But yea, this clan meeting is a good idea. And I hope there will be more in the future. Reminds me of the OOC meeting Daniel arranged a few months ago when NRF was around.

Doesn't really make sense to me to be honest. I always saw Volki as a nationalist group, who wants to take control over the country again and bring it to former glory, get rid of the infection and foreign people who try to take control themselves. Kind of like NAPA.

"protecting civilians in Chernarus in the bombing of Chernogorsk in 2008."

"assisted the CDF garrison"

"protected the great Chernarussian people from the foreign bandit scum."

after reading this I still think the same way as I stated above.

Now to the chedaki, havent read anything on their thread, but I guess it should be same chedaki as the Arma 2 group. Would be really weird if the goals or all of the sudden would be completely different.

Now their main goal is, and this is a quote. "The party's main line is that of reintegration with the Russian Federation."

The chernogorsk bombing I listed above, is chedaki's work, not to mention all the war crimes and crimes again humanity they commited against chernarussians.

Now the fact that you aparently "like" each other doesnt make sense to me for obvious reason.

Even if they are a different group now, act friendly and all that stuff, they still have the same name and stood into the footsteps of murderers of thousands of people. Not a single chernarussian citizen would forgive them for what they have done. Neither will I, with my irish charcter or my russian character.

I'm not trying to question something here, its just my understanding of the relationship or how it should be, my opinion you could say (kind of). If I'm wrong then please correct me, either here or via pm.

But yea, this clan meeting is a good idea. And I hope there will be more in the future. Reminds me of the OOC meeting Daniel arranged a few months ago when NRF was around.

We were a PMC. Now we are a group that ones to bring peace and order (Chernarussian control) back to South Zagoria.

One sentence from the the thread will explain it all; ''All the official files regarding Serye Volki's interference in the Civil war is marked as *CLASSIFIED*. Rumour has it that Volki were receiving contracts from all Factions in the conflict (US, ChDkz, CDF, RU...)''

Volki have worked with the Chedaki in the past. Yes we do aim to take control, and we're doing this by any means neccessary-even tho it might being friends with some foreign and diffrent groups.

• Emerald

24:07

Bilbo+Doesn+t+Give+A+Fuck_498e68_4917249.gif

• Diamond

Fair enough.

EDIT: Actually now after I thought about it again, it makes less sense to me as before... :/ oh dear.

-Snip-

You can probably tell from the video, but the ceasefire was uneasily agreed to. I think the groups did well, considering - but there was certainly angst in there, and the situation was tense...

• Titanium

Veritas and Lads...

But wher eis the problem, the only one with the problem might have been the Fangs.

We were all invited by the CPU to clear up something, they didnt showed up (missunderstanding). Lads werent invited. CSR wasn't either.

You should have noticed that there were conflicts but as usal for an diplomatic meeting, we all agree to a ceasefire.

CSR was invited btw :D.By Staggs.

Veritas and Lads...

CSR was invited btw :D.By Staggs.

comeon man, noone cares who he invites :P He didnt even represented a clan xD jk

Fair enough.

EDIT: Actually now after I thought about it again, it makes less sense to me as before... :/ oh dear.

Volki was a PMC back in times. CHernarussians who took and old legend as their theme and worked for other parties.

Back in Civil war, volki didn't took sides, they took contracts and worked for the ones paying them. Whoever they were, fact is that we worked with the Chedaki already.

To be honest, no, i didn't played the ArmA2 Campaign, even if i alway planned to do so.

But i these Chedaki aren't 100% the Chedaki from the civil war. It wouldn't even make sense, many of them died, they were here before, where should they come from.

Also, these Chedaki, this Chernaurussian movement of the red start was formed by Vasily Malyy and you might remeber him from one of our first meeting with Brotherhood.

Some of the Brotherhood characters were ex Chedaki soldiers and he decided to bring the Chedaki back to Chernaurus after the Brotherhood die once more (wait... BH never dies :P) Now aswell as during the Civil war, many ChDKZ soldiers were originally normal civilians. I don't know why but i somehow doubt that they were only russians invading chernaurus under the cover of an rebellion.

Like i said, i didn't played the campaign. But who are the bad ones depends one who you are. Every army commited war crimes & crimes against humanity. Just because of that, i don't say that i will never forgive the american, russian or german army.

Goals like reintegrating Chernaurus with the Russian Federation would make no sense at all in these days. Same as Volki changed, ChDKZ changed. They are communists, they want to spread communism since it's the only solution in their opinion. That doesn't neccesarly mean that they want to harm us or Chernaurus.

• Sapphire

Shame i was not there :(

Guest ArcticStarling

Not invited, u do u h8 us :'(

No we dont! CPU organized it! Blame them! *whispers to the others* yes we do

But we are friendly :( as long as you drop wep10sec

• Emerald

But we are friendly :( as long as you drop wep10sec

I know the feeling :P